Braids ~ J.N.

You were currently in your room, flipping through the channels on your TV. You ended up playing the movies Rufus and Rufus 2 on a loop, browsing through your social media while they played. As Rufus was about about to play again, your phone started to ring. You checked the contact to see it was your boyfriend. You smiled to yourself before picking up.

"Hey babe! I'm on break. Can you come to the studio?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 15 minutes," you replied.

"See you soon princess," he cooed.

"Bye. I love you," you spoke.

"I love you too," he said before hanging up. You turned off your TV before grabbing your bag which contained extra hair ties, your phone, and a brush. You were wearing black athletic shorts and one of Jace's red hoodies which was way too big for you.

On your way to the studio, you stopped by the nearby Starbucks ordering your and Jace's regulars. Once you had the drinks, you set off the studio. Once you entered the building you were greeted with Dan. "Y/N! How are you?"

"I'm doin' great Dan! How about you?" you responded, smiling.

"Doin' well, doin' well. If you're looking for Jace, he's lounging in the Hart living room set," Dan told you.

"Thanks! See ya later!" you waved before walking to the set Jace was currently having his break on.

"Y/N!" Jace exclaimed making you chuckle. "Hey baby," Jace greeted, nuzzling his face into your neck once you sat down next to him.

"I brought you something to drink," you handed him his Starbucks drink.

"Thanks baby," he spoke, lifting his head from your neck. "Can I braid your hair?" he asked while fiddling with the ends. That's one thing most people don't know about Jace. He loves to braid hair. Yours in particular. It gives him something to do with his hands and normally you're sitting in between his legs, working or scrolling through your phone. He just wants to be close to you.

"Of course," you smiled. "I brought a hairbrush and some hair ties in my bag," you gestured to the bag you had put next to him when he put his face into the crook of your neck. You took your phone from the bag before settling between Jace's legs.

(your username)

He's gonna braid my hair again! I love you @jacenorman🌹🥰

Liked by rieledowns, seanryanfox, jacenorman, and 384,623 others

ellaanderson: My OTP!💕

jennaortega: @ellaanderson ikr

**reality**

"That was a cute photo," Jace smiled, brushing through your h/c locks. He kissed your forehead sweetly before separating your hair into three strands. You started to hum a random song soothingly, letting your shoulders sway to the beat, but keeping your head still enough for Jace to braid your hair. "What are you humming?"

"Just some song I was listening to on the way here," you answered before continuing your humming. Jace continued his motions, turning your hair into a beautiful braid. He secured the end with a hair tie you had brought. Smiling to himself, Jace took a picture of his work to post it on Instagram.

jacenorman

I finished the braid! I love you @(your username)😘💕

(Sorry this is so short, but it's just a little fluffy scenario. Have a good day!)