Hoodies and Rings ~ H.H.

||YOUR POV||
I woke up, wrapped in Henry's blue hoodie. But something was off. Something wasn't right. The hoodie didn't smell like him anymore. I groaned, getting up to put on a different hoodie just to find all of them didn't smell like Henry anymore. I rolled my eyes in frustration. I grabbed my car keys, phone, and all of Henry's hoodies. Starting the car, I started blasting music in the car, singing along as I pulled up into Henry's driveway. I turned off the car, taking the hoodies with me inside.

It was 10am so I was expecting Henry would be awake, but apparently not. Maybe Ray had him go into work last night. He would've told me if he left. Not that it mattered anyway. I was stopping just stopping by to get the hoodies to smell like him again. I walked upstairs to find Henry curled up in bed. I smiled softly at the image before me. I set the hoodies down in his closet, leaving a little note that said 'Give them back when they smell like you again :) -Y/N'. I looked through his closet to find another hoodie that could last me til he fulfilled my wish. I found a black one which I happily took. I decided taking a picture of a sleeping, peaceful Henry wouldn't hurt. I did just that before getting to my car to go home.
*+*+*+*+*
||HENRY'S POV||
I woke up around 11ish, kinda cold. I decided to wear my new black hoodie I bought myself yesterday. But my girlfriend apparently had other plans for me. Once I opened the closet I saw a stack of all the hoodies she stole from me with a little note on top. 'Give them back when they smell like you again :) -Y/N'. I sighed, mentally telling myself to take care of them once I finish getting ready. As I looked through my closet, I noticed that my new black hoodie went missing. I decided to give a video call to Y/N because, number 1, I miss her, and number 2, I need to ask her where my black hoodie went. Knowing her, she probably took it when she dropped the other hoodies off. It only took a couple of rings before she picked up.

"Hey baby! I hope you found the note in your closet," she smiled sweetly as if she didn't just steal my new hoodie. I haven't even worn it yet so I don't know how it'd smell like me but maybe being trapped in a closet with my other clothes has it smelling slightly similar.

"I did. I was also looking for my brand new black hoodie I bought yesterday for myself. Do you happen to know where it could be?" I asked innocently.

 "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," she denied as she snuggled into it.

 "No idea, huh?" I smirked, gesturing to the hoodie she enveloped herself in.

 "Shit! I forgot I was wearing it," she sighed in defeat. "Either way you're not getting it back til you give me the other ones back, Hart."

 "Just get your ass over here soon-to-be-Hart," I playfully glared. She flushed red at my statement, making a cocky smirk grow on my face.

 "I'll be there in 5," she smiled after composing herself.

 "Ok, I have surprise for you so hurry up," I grinned. She rolled her eyes, smiling still.

 "See ya soon Hart," she waved.

 "Back at ya soon-to-be-Hart," I waved back. She hung up with a cute grin on her face.

 ||YOUR POV||

I wonder what surprise Henry has for me. Whenever he has surprises they always top the previous one, so I'm extremely excited. I didn't waste any time to hop in my car and drive to the Hart household. I loved it when Henry would call me soon-to-be-Hart. It's adorable and endearing. As I pulled up into the driveway Henry texted me.

Hart💕: It's been 5 mins. Where r u?

Jeez, he is not patient is he? I ignored his text, entering the house. I walked upstairs to Henry's room, still wrapped in his new black hoodie. He looked a little tense and nervous, so I decided to address it. "Hey baby? What's wrong?" I asked, hugging him. He immediately hugged back, kissing the top of my head.

"Just nervous about this surprise," he told me. I tilted my head in confusion, backing away from his grasp a little, just enough to scan his facial features. He got on one knee, taking out a velvet red ring box.

"If you're proposing, I think I should remind you that were 17. I'm not ready for marriage yet," I tried to let him down easy.

"No!" he laughed. "I love you, don't get me wrong, but like you said, I'm not ready for marriage either. This is a promise ring." He opened the box revealing a silver ring with my birthstone in the center. I gasped, overwhelmed with emotions. I started crying tears of joy looking at the ring, which looked like Henry spent a lot of time saving up for. "This was why I was nervous. I knew you wouldn't like it," Henry frowned, standing up.

"I love it Henry! I'm just overwhelmed with emotions. Positive emotions," I cried, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much," I mumbled in his shoulder.

"I love you just as much baby, if not even more," Henry replied, returning the hug.

"That's not possible," I playfully glared putting on the ring.

"Is that a challenge?" Henry asked with a challenging look on his face. I kissed him passionately to which he happily reciprocated.

 "No," I denied.

 "No?" Henry looked at me confused.

 "If it was, you'd be crushed. Don't want to damage your who now do we?" I teased earning an eye roll from him. He nuzzled his face into my neck making me smile. "The ring is gorgeous by the way. I love it," I told him admiring the ring on my ring finger.

"I'm glad. I spent all last weekend looking for the perfect ring, with a little help from Charlotte. I love you Y/N L/N," Henry muttered in my neck.

" I love you more Henry Hart," I smiled, the happiest I've ever been with my life.