Miracle!?

I was following this wolf to a cliff. It told me that I needed to follow him. Not knowing why he told me that and not even caring about the why, I knew that he said it in my interest. I also had the feeling that I could trust him. Something on this wolf made me feel at ease and I didn't care what would happen if I followed him.

The wolf jumped off the cliff into the water and I followed his lead only a few moments later I could feel a tug around my waste and snapped out of the trance I was in.

Where am I?

Huh Is that the ocean?

What happened?

Not remembering what happened or how I got there in the first place, I look up only to see a part of the cliff falling down and with it Aizawa. Once he saw me, he used his scarf and pulled me closer to him while we were in a free fall. The hero somehow managed to get me into his hands before we could hit the surface of the ocean.

Once we did we were immediately emerged into the water. Aizawa was holding me protectively. The rocks of the cliff were falling down on us and one peace hit Aizawa's head knocking him out.

No!

I wanted to die but you don't deserve to die!

Why is this happening?!

I began panicking. The scarf was still wrapped around me. I couldn't move at all. The hero was about to get his scarf off me but a large piece of the rock fell down into the water hitting him before he could do it. Now I had an unconscious hero in front of me.

What should I do?

What can I do?

I don't want to die!

I don't want him to die!

Call upon me Master!

Who is this?

I am your servant and yours to command.

How can I call you?

Summon me by my name Master!

I don't know your name.

I could feel how my consciousness began fading. Not able to hold the air in my lungs anymore, I let it out. It was dark and cold. We were sinking and there was no escape.

Then it hit me.

Its name came into my mind like I knew it all along.

Fenrir, save us!

As you wish Master!

And with that I couldn't hold to my conscious anymore and let myself be consumed by darkness. It was the first time in my life I tried to fight against it and lost bitterly.

Shinso POV:

Me and Nezu were in front of the laptop he gave me in order to control one of his drones. Outside of the house it was still pouring down and I was getting really worried about my brother and my fathers. The moment I found him, I was happy but seeing him just walk off the cliff was terrifying. It felt like someone just pulled my heart out of me. What's even worst was seeing my dad fall too and both of them didn't reach the surface of the water anymore.

I was starting crying as I felt like I lost two very important persons in my live were lost for ever.

Me: *Hick* Do you think.... *hick*

Nezu: I... I don't know....

Then the sound of thunder echoed through the whole house and next thing I know the lights went off.