Shutting down a School!

Aizawa POV:

I was holding Izuku in my arms after I luckily caught him in literally the last moment. One second later and he might have been dead!

It was a good call to come half an hour earlier to pick Izuku up. I still can't believe that he jumped again. I don't want to think what might have happened if I didn't caught him in time. Why would he do that?

Where the hell did he get the flower?

I put the kid down and began asking him more question. The answers were important for me, but as time goes I quickly realized that he didn't wanted to answer me at all. Only giving me a respond with no information at all!

Me: The flower! Where did you get it, Midoriya?

Izuku: Found it.

Me: Where?

Izuku: On the ground.

It was pretty obvious that he tried to evade my question.

Me: Did you pick the flower?

Izuku: Kinda.

Me: Why a red spider lily?

Izuku: I like them.

Me: *Sigh* I will let it drop for now. BUT you are gonna tell me what happened later.

I don't know what I should do with you problem child.

Me: where are your things?

Izuku: In the classroom.

Me: Lead the way.

I was angry and I was sure that Izuku knew it because he flinched and backed away from me.

Shit! I am scaring him!

Me: I am not angry at you. I won't hit or hurt you in any kind. I am just... Disappointed that after me saving you what 4 times now and telling you that I really care about you, you still are denying the obvious facts in front of you. Kid I wouldn't have adopted you if I did not care.

He was looking down on the ground the whole time after I put him down.

Why can't you believe me?!

He didn't looked hurt at all. His uniform wasn't burned like the one we picked up from the orphanage.

At least you are not physically hurt today .

Me: Lead the way to your classroom. We are gonna pick your stuff and go.

Izuku: Ok.

I watched him turn around and beginning to walk but it took only a few steps for me to realize that he was limping.

Me: Kid, you are limping... What happened?

Izuku: Fell down the stairs.

Me: Did somebody push you?

Izuku: No, I was just careless.

Me: ok.

I am totally not buying anything you just told me.

Watching him carefully, I could see some burn marks while he was walking. The material of the school uniform was covering it perfectly when he was standing but when he began moving, so does the material and the burn marks became visible for a very short time. This time however was enough for me to see red!

I am going to find the person who did this and they will pay for it! When I am done with them they will wish to never touched my child to begin with.