Dancing Queen

You both sat there awkwardly untill the song started playing.

https://youtu.be/j-F5vjNGCk0

It was the song that you played on your first date.You both loved it,it was special.As Julia recognized the sound she looked at you with a few tears running down her face,you never realized how much Julia actually meant to you untill she wasnt there.Yes maybe it was only one night but that one night felt like an eternity.All you wanted to do was be with her,be in her arms,be hugged by her and kissed by her.

You didnt even notice that Julia had moved her seats and was sitting right next to you,her strong cherry and liquor mixed scent filled your nostrils.Her perfume was so strong that you could definetly get a headache from it.You looked at her and started singing the lyrics.

*You are the dancing queen

Young and sweet, only seventeen

Dancing queen

Feel the beat from the tambourine

Oh, yeah

You can dance, you can jive

Having the time of your life

Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene

Digging the dancing queen*

Suddenly Julia pulled you up from your seat and out of the ball room.As you were exiting the room you saw Carolyn and Elizabeth smirking at you.

You stopped as you were outside the room.Julias eyes were glowing just as her beautiful rosy cheeks.

*Y/n?*

*Julia?*you both said in a questioning tone.You stayed silent for a few seconds

*Im sorry*She finally broke the silence with her beautiful raspy voice,obviously she was drunk but it didnt matter right now,what matter was,that the love of your life was safe together with you.

*Its okay darling*you almost whispered cupping her cheeks.

*No,no its not okay,i messed up,i lied to you i should have never done that*she was speaking so fast she needed to take a few breaths after that.

*Its okay,i forgive you im just happy that you are okay now*you gave her a weak smile

*I dont want to go back to the ball room*she said out of no where.

*Oh baby...but we dont have to,your office should work just fine*you said in a seductive tone.

*Uhm maybe not my office,but my bedroom should work*you eyed her suspiciously untill you remembered your and Elizabeth's conversation from this morning.