Betray

WARNING BLOOD AND DRUGS WILL BE INCLUDED

You layed down in the bed on your back just staring at the ceiling waiting for the love of your life to enter the room.

After a few minutes the door opened, you pretended to be asleep as Julia lied next to you wraping her warm soft hands around your waist pulling you closer. Her body always felt warm and as you were in her arms you always felt safe, protected and loved.

*Goodnight love*Julia whispered in your ear,she removed her arms from your waist and turned around trying to fall asleep.She couldnt,she got up and slowly sneaked up to her nightstand taking out a small bottle of pills,she took one and drank some water to get it down.

She didnt realize that you creeped up behind her.

*What did you take?*and with that Julia flinched.

*God,you scared me,its just a pill*

*What pill? I surely hope its not some kind of a drug*

*NO its just a sleeping pill*she said knowing that it was a complete lie cause it WAS drugs.

*Okay*You said suspiciously.

Julia got back to the room, changed and went to sleep. *goodnight baby*

*Goodnight* y/n said innocently, knowing that what she was about to do was a good thing but might make Julia mad.

She waited and waited for Julia to fall asleep. Once she was, y/n got out of the bed, sneaked up to the nightstand and took the bottle of the pills, turning the bittle around so she could read what pills they were*procaine* y/n sighed. She quietly entered the bathroom locking the door behind her. She opened the bottle of pills and poured them all in the toilet and with a big sigh and a feeling of guilt she flushed them down.

She got back to bed, but wasnt able to fall asleep. *my girlfriend is a drug addict..... wow*
She thought to herself with her eyes racing around the room, she noticed one more thing, this little cabinet that was never there before, out of curiosity she went to look at it. As she got closer her jaw dropped*she didnt stop drinking.... or smoking*The cabinet revealed a secret stash of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey. Her jaw dropped.

She walked up to the bed shaking Julia awake, she was full of anger, disappointment and betrayal, Julia had been lying for months and you never even realized it.

*WAKE UP! *She shouted, Julia just groaned.

*What is it darling?*

*you can darling my ass*Y/N thought.

*Care to explain what this is? *She pointed to the cabinet.

*Uhh... well... uhmm.. *All Julia could do at this point is stutter.

*My own girlfriend lied to me, said she doesn't smoke and drink anymore! I was so naive to belive you Julia*

*I-im sorry*She didnt know what else to say cause she knew that she DID lie.

*Oh YOU are SORRY? What about the drugs? YES i saw that it was procaine! *

Julia was just staring at the ground... well knowing that it was her fault. She said she stopped a long time ago, she triend but just couldn't. She felt guilty.

*And uhm... you can not look for the pills,*

*Y/n... what did you do? *

*I might have flushed them down the toilet.... its for your own goo-*She couldnt even finish her sentence as Julia ran to the bathroom.

*fuck, fuck, fuck... no*She felt like she couldnt even live without the pills, they were the only thing that could calm her down.

Julia locked herself in the bathroom and out of anger... she punched the mirror as hard as she could, it shattered leaving a cut on her hand. The mirror was shattered into millions of pieces all laying on the floor. She sat on the floor not caring about all of the litlle pieces that were cutting her knees.

Y/N heard the mirror shatter so she rushed to the bathroom, panicking that Julia would do something stupid.

*Julia please open the door*you were pulling on the doorknob as hard as you could. *no response *

*OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR*

Julia of course heard her but ahe didnt want to open up.

*Julia please, i beg you, open up! *At this point you were crying cause she wasnt giving any response.

Julia just sat there with her knees on the little pieces of glass. One of the pieces gave her quite a deep cut that was bleeding. There was a puddle of blood, but she didnt care about it, all she was thinking about was the STUPID pills. She knew she needed to stop but she just didnt know how.

*Okay thats it im breaking the door down*Y/n thought and started to kick the door untill it flung open.

*Julia!*She said with tears in her eyes.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LITTLE CHAPTER, I FINALLY DECIDED THAT IT WAS TIME TO UPGRADE THIS. I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT I ALREADY STARTED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER