Song request

Y/N hung up the phone with a plan forming in her head.

*A party huh?... I will show them who is the baddest bitch in the town.*

She opened her closet and found the PERFECT dress.

*Outfit inspo*

IDK I KINDA LOVE THAT DRESS

After finding the dress and the shoes she just went to sleep.

The next morning she woke up, it felt weird to not have Julia sleeping next to her but she was too excited about the party that she just chuckled to herself.

After a bit she decided to call Elizabeth to check on Julia.

*on the phone*

*Hey Liz, i just wanted to ask how is Julia doing? *

*To be completely honest, i dont know if she is too good, she didnt eat breakfast and the whole night she was just  drinking. I heard some bottles break. I tried to go in her office to, you know, check if she is okay but she didnt open the door, atleast she answered with a *no* so i know she was alive. *

*Thank Goodness, i hope that i will be able to talk to her tonight, but whatever you do, dont let her take any drugs, okay? *

*Well i will try! *

*Thanks Liz...... OH and can you please send me Carolyn's number, i have something in mind and kinda need her help*She smirked to herself

*Oh no, something bad is about to happen*Elizabeth chuckled. *Okay sure im just kidding, i will give it to you, but promise to not make things worse*

*Haha i promise , okay bye see you this afternoon *

*See you then*she hund up, she finally recived the number.

*on the phone with Carolyn*

*Uhm hi Carolyn*

*Hey*

*So i kind of need your help*

*Umm sure..... what is it? I hope it has nothing to do with you and Julias situation *

*Uhm yeah..... it maybe.... just maybe has*

*Well it depends*

*I need you to be my date to the party tonight*

*Nope definitely not! *she answered.

*I will pay you! *

*How much? *

*100 bucks*you answer hoping that its enough.

*Add a bit more*she exclaimed

*Okay 200*

*You just got yourself a deal*

*Thanks*you hung up screaming internally.

You had around an hour till the party or so called gathering would begin,you quickly took a shower did your makeup and put on your white dress,you sat there waiting for it hit 6pm just so you could be late,you wanted to be late so people would draw more attention to you and to make sure that Julia notices you ,but there was no doubt that she would see you dancing and having fun with Carolyn cause Julia is one of the people that become jealous in the matter of seconds and no doubt could murder someone for her lover.

Finally it hit 6 and you made your way to the Collins,you were 40mins late cause you really took your time to get there.As you got there you noticed that there were lots of people.

DISCLAIMER ALICE COOPER DIDNT PLAY THERE CAUSE I WANTED TO ADD OUR SONG WHICH IS AN ABBA SONG I WILL ADD THE SONGS IN THE MOMENT WHEN YOU NEED TO PLAY THEM FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE :)   

Everyone was having fun except Julia,you saw her sitting at the other side of the room all by herself,it was quite hard to just not go up to her and hug her,kiss her,heep her close or just talk to her but you needed to be patient,you wanted to make her jealous.

As you entered the ball room all eyes were on you,cause you did kind of look like a hooker but that just showed everyone that you were the baddest bitch around.

THE SONG PLAYING WHEN YOU ARRIVED,THIS IS PLAYING UNTILL THE NEXT ONE  https://youtu.be/XlnQIrNp2Qg  

While this song was playing both you and Carolyn had the best time,as the song was ending you walked up to the DJ.

*Conversation between you and the DJ*

*Hey!*

*Uhm hi.*He replied.

*Do you do song requests?Its quite special for me*You asked.

*I could do one,what do you need*

You told him the song and he said.

*It will be the next one*

*Thankyou so,so much*

*No problem dear, is it for your boyfriend?*

*Haha no,its for my girlfriend*

*Oh which one is she?*He asked with his eyes racing around the room.

*Do you see the woman with the bright orange hair?*

*Umm....oh yes!*

*Thats her*

*Wait whats your name and whats her name?I can announce that the song is from you!*He said excitedly.

*I think that we shouldt do that,she will understand,.......you will see*you winked as you left.

You walked over to the table where the love of your life was sitting.

SHE WAS DRESSED SAME AS SHE WAS IN THE MOVIE

*Hey*You said hoping for an answed.

*Mhm*That was all you got as a response.Was she really mad over some stupid pills?*

You both just sat there awkwardly untill the Dj finnaly announced

*This song is a requested song by a girl who's name i dont know,to her grlfriend that she loves so much......i dont know her name either *

I THOUGHT ID LEAVE YALL HANGING UNTILL TOMMOROW HEHE