Chapter 17 Thanksgiving

Well that was interesting... I thought. Joe was sitting on the bed, his head down. 
"Are you ok?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. 
"I should be relieved...Its just...I can't believe she cheated on me..she's just too good. Especially with him..I mean I seriously think he's an animal." 
I laughed,"I am sorry you had to find that out.." 
"On the bright side...that means I get to be with you..which is more than I could ask for..." he hugged me, then sighed. "I guess you'll probably want to go talk to Jessica now..right?" he raised an eyebrow. I laughed. 
"Yeah. But I'll see you at your moms house." I said. I kissed him on the cheek and put pajama pants and slippers back on. 
When I told Jessica she almost exploded with happiness. 
"Knew it knew it!" she chanted. 
"You knew she was cheating on Joe with a hobo?...." I replied slowly. 
"No! I knew he would approach you..." I laughed. 
"C'mon let's get ready to go." 
I put on some black skinny jeans and a shirt with a turkey cartoon and my favorite pair of purple Converse. When we were ready we went to get Joe and we left. 

When we walked in Ben wanted to know where Chelsea was. 
"Oh urm..." Joe said, taking my hand. Jess rolled her eyes and told the story. Ben looked at our hands and looked at me. 
"So you guys are...a couple?" he choked. 
"Oh Ben I'm so sorry...." I said. 
"Sorry for what?" Jessica asked. Joe looked at us curiously. 
"Nothing." he gave a quick smile and walked away. It's gonna be soo awkward... 
At dinner, I was right...it was awkward. 
"So you guys have finally confessed your love?" Jess' mom asked me smiling. 
"Uh heh heh yeah. I guess." I smiled at Joe and he took my hand. Ben's jaw clenched and he stared down at his turkey. 
When dinner was over we had to say what we were thankful for. When it was Bens turn he said, 
"I'm happy Alley and Jessica came home for the holidays." he smiled quickly. Then it was Joe's turn. 
"I'm thankful for Alley, coming here and making me feel like a teenager again." we smiled at each other and kissed Ben stood up and walked away. 
"Whats his problem??" Tony asked. I looked down briefly then followed Ben.