...Camping Pt 3...

I walked back to the our spot, feeling really tense. Trying to take a deep breathe, but the anxiety didn't let me. I found my way back to the tent, and felt Killua and Gon's presents behind me.
Killua: You sure you're ok?
Y/N: Ya I'm good.

I forced a smile, and even let out a little giggle.
Y/N: Now I'ma set the fire.
Killua: Oh ok.

I turned around leaving my fake smile behind and focused on the fire wood. Placing the sticks one by one. Finally I positioned my hand to look like a hand gun and shot the sticks with fire.
I stared at the fire wondering if I am immune to it, since my nen ability is based on fire. I shook my head getting out of my thoughts and stood up to look at Gon and Killua. Who we talking to each other about who knows what.
Walking over to them I asked what were gonna have to eat.
Gon: Well we can go out to hunt for some food.
Killua: What about that fishing hole?
Gon: Ya we can go there.
Y/N: Ok! If we need to Killua can just use his nen on the water to kill all the fish.
Killua: Actually that's a good idea.

We headed off to the fishing hole, walking side by side. It became dark making it hard to see. So I used my hand as a torch.
Killua: Be careful or else you might light the forest on fire or something.
We chuckled.

*Time Skip: 30 mins later*
After the food was done, we enjoyed the fish and admired the night sky. The moon was crescent shape, and the stars scattered so far. The little town was filled with shiny lights. My eyes twinkled, and I gently smiled while I looked at the beauty of nature.
*Even tho behind us there was some animals humping each other...I'm just kidding*

Later when we decided to go to bed. I couldn't. I stared at the roof of the tent. Thinking about how lucky I was that I was sent here.
Killua: Hey?
Y/N: Hmm?
Killua: Oh nothin, I just wanted to see if you were awake.
Y/N: Oh ya, can't really sleep.
Killua: Why? Something bugging you?
Y/N: I guess you can say that.

Killua looked at me, until he caught me off guard and pulled me in to cuddle.
Killua: Baka what's wrong? You can tell me anything.
Y/N: Hmm I guess I was just thinking about what that guy said. You know, about my dad.
Killua: I figured that's what you were thinking about.
Y/N: Ya. Honestly I don't know how to feel.
Killua: Do you feel emotionless?
Y/N: I guess.
Killua: Ya I get that.
Y/N: I feel like I should cry or something, but on the other hand I can't.
Killua: Crying lets out a lot of emotions you know. It can make you feel better.
Y/N: Well I never really cry so. Hmm maybe I feel this way because I don't know if it's true or not. You know that he's...
Killua: I understand.

Killua wrapped me in a warm hug. The comfort made me go silent. Until I later fell asleep in his arms.