...Camping...

*Time skip: 2 years later*
The years past like it was nothing and now we're all 14. Haven't gotten any letters from my father in a while. At least throughout the years Gon, Killua, and I improved our nen, and had fun training and going on adventures. Killua even trusts me now, like a lot.

We've had so many adventures all together. For instance we tried scaring off this weird creepy clown named Hisoka who was stalking Gon, or like the time we almost got stuck in quicksand.

Killua: Hey Gon aren't we going on that camping trip today?
Gon: Ya!
(Y/N): Are we having separate tents or are we all sharing a tent?
Gon: We only have one tent.
Killua: Oh ok then.
Gon: We'll only need the tent right?
Killua: I mean we're all capable of living in the wild. The plus is it'll be easy making a fire cause we have (Y/N) to light the fire.
Gon: True, so we'll just take the tent.
(Y/N): Ya!

We told Aunt Mito that we're leaving and she waved goodbye and told us to be safe.

We made our way to our usual spot we hang out at. Which is a cliff that has a beautiful view of the town.
Killua: Ok who's building the tent?
Gon: How about we all build the tent during the evening.
(Y/N): Oh ok. We can do that.
Killua: Ya.

As we waited we ran around and played tag, untill we noticed the sunset. It was a pretty purple and orange sunset.
Gon looked at us and we knew what we had to do. We started gathering all the stuff to build the tent. Gon and Killua mostly built it, I really just handed them the stuff.
Gon: After we're done can you guys go and get firewood?
Killua: Why don't you get a head start (Y/N).
(Y/N): Huh you want me to get the firewood?
Killua: Ya! I'll meet you out there.
(Y/N): Oh ok then.
Gon: After you guys are done, meet me at the pond so we can catch fish for dinner.
(Y/N): Gotcha. Ok I'll go.

I walked into the forest and started collecting branches, and putting them in a pile.
(Y/N): Hmmmm?

I looked around trying to find more branches. Until...

???: Hmmmm what's a little child like yourself doing in the forest alone?

I stopped in fear and turned around. It was a random dude, he wasn't that tall but was scrawny.
(Y/N): Who are you?
???: Who me?
(Y/N): Obviously.
???: We can skip the introduction.
(Y/N): Why.
???: Lets just say I know someone that you know and they sent me to find you.
(Y/N): Who might that be?
???: ...Your father.
(Y/N): Lies.
???: Why is that.
(Y/N): He would have come to get me himself baka.
???: That's gonna be a problem.
(Y/N): What?
???: He's dead.

I felt my heart stop and the world stop spinning.
(Y/N): L-LIES! YOU'RE LYING TO ME!

I felt rage as I ran to the man clenching my fist as I activated my nen. Instead of heading him, he grabbed me so I couldn't move.
Killua: HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
(Y/N) : Killua help!

I activated my nen again and burned him, making him release me.
???: You little brat!

He stood out his hand, expecting something to happen. I turned to Killua who was looking to the left. He was in awe.
???: Hey (y/n).

I turned to him. He pointed to the right, and what I saw gave me in shock.

Cliffhanger~