...Date...

*Killua's Pov*

I looked in the mirror, fixing my hair a little. Until I finally went to Y/N's bedroom and knocked on the door.

Killua: You almost ready?
Y/N: Ya.

I went over to Gon, who was on the couch.

Gon: You look great.
Killua: It's nothing.
Gon: Did you set up the movie spot?
Killua: Ya.

Y/N walked out of her room wearing her favorite hoodie, jeans and her nicest shoes.
I went up to her holding out my hand so I can take hers. She gently put her hand in mine and soon enough we left the house. Gon waved goodbye and we did the same.

*Y/N's Pov:*

I followed Killua as he led me to the the town. In confusion kept quiet cause he looked happy and didn't want ruin any surprises. Finally he led us to the ice cream parlor we went to 2 years ago when I first arrived. We ordered our favorite flavors and ate our ice cream there, laughing about how Killua got a little chocolate on his nose. I took the nearest napkin and wiped it off of his face.
He slightly blushed because of this action.
Later we thanked the dude working at the register and we left.
Killua led me to a store and he told me to get some of my favorite snacks and he'd do the same. As I went around the store I mostly saw Killua at the candy section.

After paying, he told me to close my eyes. He carried me on his back while I carried the bags of snacks we bought. Finally he put me down and told me to open my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes to find a projector with a paused movie on the big screen.

Killua: Well what do you think?
Y/N: Its amazing. Even better since its our favorite spot.
Killua: Ya honestly Gon gave me this suggestion.
Y/N: Really?
Killua: Ya he's like some expert when it comes to planning dates.
Y/N: That's kinda surprising.
Killua: I know right.

Finally we sat down on the blanket he laid on the floor. Once he pressed play on the movie I was surprised I still had snacks left.
Killua put his arm around me and I looked at him, gently smiling. Unexpectedly I gave him a small peck on the cheek.

Y/N: Thank you.
Killua: For what.
Y/N: For taking me on this date.
Killua: Its no problem. But I think you should plan future dates cause planning is hard and confusing.

He playfully complained, slightly chuckling.

Y/N: Maybe we should just always ask Gon for suggestions.
Killua: Ah yes "Gon I need another date idea!"

He chuckled.

Y/N: "Gon should we go here or maybe here."
Killua: I feel like he'd leave the house just so we dont bug him.
Y/N: He'd say he's going training but really he's at another friends house venting about us.

We laughed realizing the movie is playing. Settling the jokes down and peacefully watched the movie.