14

Klaus' P.O.V

Faith has been in her room for the past 3 days trying to figure out a way to help her sister who is still locked in her room and gets angrier by the day. Davina and Freya both headed to mystic falls to speak to Bonnie Bennett about ways they can help Hope. Hayley is spiraling, she's spends most of her time being alpha of the crescent clan, trying to keep her mind busy I assume.
Elijh and Kol however have not left my side. I find it quite irritating.

It has been 3 days. 3 days of me unable to live up to the promise I'm made to Faith that we would figure this out. No one has any idea what we are going to do. I have every witch I know looking for some type of way to save the girls. So far nothing. My mind races all the time trying to figure out what I am going to do.

"Brother what's that sound?" Elijah turns to me a questioning look on his face as he pulls me from my thoughts. "What sound Elijah?" I question him. I begin to listen, I can hear chanting. Like a spell. I stand up from the sofa to listen more clearly putting my hand out so Kol and Elijah don't make a sound. I can hear the voice and I recognise it instantly. Faith.

I run to the stairs quickly, Elijah and Kol right behind me. I head towards the sound that seems to be coming from Hope's room. The closer we get the louder it gets and the wind picks up quickly. I try to figure out what spell it is that my daughter is doing but the moment I walk near the door frame of the room and I see what is happening I know. And it's worse than I thought.

Faith is holding hands with her sister in the middle of the room, she is chanting loud and I can feel as though I can sense the magic in the air around us. I try to step in the room to stop her but the barrier spell is still up. "Faith let me in" I bang on barrier but her focus doesn't shift from the spell she is performing.
"What is happening Niklaus?" Elijah asks from behind me. I sigh and bang on the barrier again before turning around to face him and Kol. "She's pulling all the black magic into herself. I don't know how. I didn't even know it was possible for someone who isn't a Gemini witch to do something like this" I feel my frustration grow with each word.

Elijahs face changed. He now began shouting to Faith himself. "Faith. Faith, listen to me. We will figure this all out just don't do this to yourself. Please!" He shouts to her banging on the barrier but once again neither of them move. I see the frustration in his face, almost matching mine as he turns to our youngest brother. "Call Davina brother. Get her and Freya and any other witches they have here now. We need this barrier spell down now!" Kol doesn't reply to Elijahs angered tone, he just turns on his heel and makes the call.

"Elijah get Hayley here. She should be here. I can't do this without her." I say to my older brother. I feel partly defeated. I feel useless right now. I can't do a thing whilst I am stuck out here and my girls are in there. Elijah places his hand on my shoulder for a moment and then leaves to deal with my request.

I feel tears prick at my eyes as I look at my girls. Hope still with an evil smirk on her face and the pain I can see in Faith's. "Faith please. Please don't do this luv, I'm your father. I'm supposed to protect you. Let me protect you both" I tell her. She doesn't move. She doesn't even flinch at my words. She just continues to chant.

A few moments later I see a ball of blackness come out of Hope. The spell is working. I see it hover above both of the girls heads ready to enter Faith. "FAITH! DON'T DO THIS!" Anger boil in my blood as I beg my daughter not to go through with her plan. Tears start to stream down my face as bang my fists onthe barrier trying to get in the room. "FAITH!"

I hear Hayley arrive with Elijah and the two of them join me at the door with Kol following them back up the stairs shocked by my shouting. "Faith baby please don't do this to yourself" Hayley begs our daughter. But nothing seems to be working. Faith is determined to do this and she is so stubborn like me that there is no way for us to change her mind.

Hope awakens in her position. She's back with us. Tears in her eyes as she looks at the black ball of magic in the air to her sister. Then to us. "Mom, dad. I'm sorry" she tells us and looks back at her sister. "Faith. Please don't do this. Please don't hurt yourself. This is my fault. I can't let you do this" tears fall from Hope's face as she also tries to beg her sister to stop this but Faith continues to chant.

Until she stops. She looks at Hope and then to all of us. I feel tears run down my face. I can see the pain in her face. "I have to do this. There is no other way. This is the only way. I tried to find another way dad, I tired I promise. But this was the only way to save Hope." I see tears form in her eyes and travel down her cheeks. "Faith, Princess. We're going to figure this out okay. You don't have to do this" I tell her trying to reassure her. She shakes her head as more tears fall. "It's too late dad. I love you. I love you all, always and forever. I'm sorry"

She turns back to her sister who is now sobbing uncontrollably and closes her eyes before she starts chanting. Another massive gust of wind travels from the girls and past us all as the ball of blackness enters Faith. She looks over at us one last time and a tear falls from her face as she falls back on the floor unconscious. "NOOOO!"

*****************************
Sorry I never updated! I've had a bad few mental health days! 🙃
Hope you are all okay and you like this chapter. I'm going to update more often I promise! 💗