25

"Someone knows what Hope did, with the black magic. They want to make her pay" Dad starts to everyone. "Who though? The only people who know about everything with me and Hope is the family." I say, I don't understand any of this. "Aunt Freya, Davina can we go do a locating spell. Maybe it will help if I do it since we are twins, it has to count for something right?" I asked and they agreed leaving with me to Hope's room to start the spell.

Hope's P.O.V.

I don't know where I am. I don't know what has happened. I was sat in my room hating myself for what I did to my sister and my family and I heard a noise by my door. I thought it might have been my mom but when I got up to go check I felt a sharp pain and everything went black. Now I'm here in this room. There is no window, I don't even know what time it is and my wrists and ankles are tied to this chair. The ropes burn as I try to free my hands. My magic isn't working and I just want to go home to my family.

I hear a bang on the huge metal door and it stops me in an attempt to escape, fear rises through my body as I watch the door open. "Hope Mikaelson, as I live and breathe" A voice booms through the room. A man, if you can call him that walks into the room and looks at me. His face looks old and rotten, he has a large cut right around his face and his eyes as if he had taken his skin off and put it back on, he was pale and looked like a dead man walking and when he looked at me I felt like his eyes were looking into my soul. "Who are you? Why am I here?" I ask him terrified of the thing in front of me. He looked at me offended that I didn't know who he was. "Oh me. Darling I am THE NECROMANCER!" he shouts his name as if I am supposed to know who he is by his name.

I shake my head letting him know I had no idea who he was, he sighs "The NECROMANCER, reaper of life and death, he who holds the fates threads. The cursed king of the underworld!" he tells me. "Why am I here... necromancer?" I ask him. He pulls up a chair and sits on it backwards facing me. "Well miss Mikaelson, I was drawn to you through your usage of black magic against your own sibling" he tells me excitedly, I look at him baffled. "So I kept my distanced, watched for a while. But now I know, you want the power Hope, and with me we can rule everyone on this silly world. If we work together you can become the most powerful witch this world has ever known."

Klaus' P.O.V.

"Faith, did you find her?" I ask my youngest daughter but the look on her face gave me the answer before she spoke. "I don't understand dad. I should be able to find her. There must be a block, it's telling me she's everywhere. All over the city." She tells me, heartbroken that she can't find her sister. I hug her to comfort her, and to comfort myself too if I am honest. I didn't want to let her go, terrified I might lose her too. She holds on to me tightly, probably needing just as much comfort as me.

"We will find her Niklaus," my brothers voices comes in next to us. "How Elijah?" I ask him letting go of my youngest and turning to him, "How will we find her? She could be anywhere in this god forsaken city, maybe even somewhere else! How do we find her? She could be ANYWHERE!" I shout and he just looks at me unknowing what to say knowing that I am right. "We have every vamp and wolf out searching the city. We will get her back Klaus" Marcel says walking in.

I pace the room trying to think of who could have possibly taken her. "The witches! They are the only ones it could be. they distracted us with a spell on Faith while they took Hope!" I shout to the others. "Kol and Davina are with the witches now, they are trying a few different methods to find out what they know. So far they haven't go any useful information about Hope out of them." Marcel tells me and I feel my blood boil the longer I don't have any information on the whereabouts of my daughter.

"I've had enough of this. I think it's about time I start taking some heads until someone tells me where my child is." I tell them before leaving the compound.

***************************************************************************

Finally an update!! I'm sorry for the year long delay but I'm back!

So I know the necromancer doesn't come into tvdu until legacies but I was lost on where I was going with this so I guess we will see how it plans out.

Anyway, do we think Hope will turn with the necromancer?