6

Elijah's P.O.V.

Niklaus and Kol came bursting through the doors of the compound heading directly to me and Faith "What happened? Is she okay?" Nik kneels down text to faith and strokes a strand of hair out of her face. "I don't know. She was awake and fine and then she just collapsed with a pain in her stomach and when I placed her on the couch she just passed out" I put my hand on his shoulder to get him to look at me "Brother, she said it was Hope doing black magic again, she could feel it, I could see it in her eyes" I watched as his face changed from a look of worry to an angered expression as he stood and turned to Kol.

"Call Davina brother, tell her to bring Hayley, Hope and Freya back to the compound now" he said, it was very passive aggressive, like he wasn't angry with Kol but we could see we was extremely angry. Kol nodded and instantly walked away pulling out his phone to make the call. Nik sat on the table near the sofa and held his daughters hand. My whole life I have spent my time trying to find the slightest hope of goodness in my brother and watching him with his daughters makes me proud, they have done in 15 years what I couldn't do in over a thousand but I'm not complaining as I watch how he looks at his youngest daughter with pure love.

Kol comes back and looks between me and Klaus with a look I can not describe. "Kol what's happened? What is wrong?" I question looking at him causing Niklaus to turn to look at him also. Kol shakes his head "I have spoken to Davina, she said when her and Freya mentioned the use of black magic... Hope ran. They're currently casting a locater spell to find her. Hayley should be back here any minute" he sighed. I saw a look in Nik's face that I seem to know all to well... it was a look of disappointment.. not at Kol, our brother, but at the actions his eldest twin daughter is showing. He just shakes his head at the thought, stands up and walks off into the kitchen and I follow leaving Kol with Faith in case she is to awaken in our absence.

Kol's P.O.V.

I look down at by beautiful niece laying on the couch, I didn't know that Hope doing black magic could affect her this much and since she mentioned it I have felt worry arise in my body through the hours. I sit on the table where Nik had just been sitting and just looked at her, "Come on darlin' you're stronger than anything. You'll get through this, I know you will." I whisper and kiss the top pf her head. Less than seconds later I here heavy footsteps arriving fast and without looking I knew it was Hayley. She walked right over to the sofa and sat next to the unconscious Faith "Oh my, Faith sweetie, I'm here now" she strokes her hair and like magic Faith awoken in a panic "DAD!? DAD?!" she screamed and Hayley tried to calm her down "Sweetie look I'm here, mums here" but faith wouldn't calm down "NO! DAD! DADDY PLEASE!" I watched as a tear slipped down her cheek as Hayley seemed to be getting offended that her own daughter was pushing out of her grip.

Nik came rushing in with Elijah following close behind at the sound of Faith shouting. He sat down on the sofa next to her, between her and Hayley "I'm here luv, I'm right here" he told her and she settled into his grip still tears falling from her face, I looked over at Hayley who looked a mix of sad and mad at the whole situation. "Daddy it hurts" Faith cried into Nik completely breaking my heart and his at same time as she held her stomach with one hand and her head with the other. "I know luv, we're going to make it go away okay. Just rest sweetie. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" she nods at Nik words and slowly settles down.

Klaus' P.O.V.

"Elijah what am I going to do? I would tear down cities to protect my daughters but when its one of my daughter's destroying the other daughter as well as herself... I'm baffled, I just don't know now to handle this." I question as I walk out to the kitchen. "Niklaus I am sure Hope has a reasonable explanation as to why she is using black magic, she is a good child brother. You know she would never hurt anyone on purpose." he tells me and I nod knowing he is probably right.

Before we get to continue our conversation I hear Faith screaming for me from the other room "DAD?! DAD!?" I make my way out the kitchen in an inststant and towards her as I hear Hayley trying to calm her down as she continues to shout for me "NO! DAD! DADDY PLEASE!" I walk in to see her with tears falling from her face, I rush to her and being to sooth her "I'm here luv, I'm right here" she instantly settle into me but was still pretty tense "Daddy it hurts" she cries and I feel my face fall to look at her, the look on her face breaks me and everyone around us. I know luv, we're going to make it go away okay. Just rest sweetie. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" I try to reassure her and it seems to work but the guilt inside of me arises as I don't know what to do or how to make the pain go away for her.

Hope has always been a good girl. Hayley raised her and there is no doubt in my mind that she done an amazing job at raising both my girls into the amazing young women they are becoming everyday which is why Hope doing black magic has come as more than a shock to any of us.

I look down at Faith as I no longer feel her breathing as heavy as before. She looks up at me, " I'm ok now dad, I'm feeling better " she tells me with a small smile on her face. "Good" I simply reply so her and return a smile to her.

She sits up from me and looks in the direction of Hayley." I'm really
sorry mum, for you know, pushing you away and stuff I didn't mean it" She looked down after speaking feeling guilty. " Don't worry about it baby, as long as you're ok now " Hayley replied sending our daughter a reassuring smile. Through their whole conversation all I could think about is why Hope would do something like this, she knows how dangerous magic can be she saw what the Hollow did to our family for years. I just can't wrap my head around it all.

******************************
Hey guys! Hope you like part 6! Sorry it's not very interesting in this part but it will get more interesting I promise!!