A wedding

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book, already. I might cry hahaha. An epilogue as, as usual, a last note is coming your way as well. I hope you enjoy this chapter, though!

"Oh, it's looking good, guys." Kurt said, as he and Piper walked around the barn as all of the glee kids went around taking care of all the wedding decorations. "Hey, when you're done with that, we need to give Tina a hand."

"How did I end up doing this?" Tina groaned, as she pulled around a huge hayb bale. "These are, like, 700-pound hay bales."

"Because you volunteered to help out." Piper shrugged gently as Tina rolled her eyes and walked over to Kurt and Piper instead.

"I didn't think I'd be stuck doing heavy manual labor, or I wouldn't have worn heels." She complained. "And I don't... I don't really know all these new kids and I think they're a little pissed that I didn't reintroduce myself and now nobody's talking to me and it's really awkward."

"You didn't reintroduce yourself?" Kurt asked, as Tina shrugged.

Before she could even put her two cents on the conversation, Piper noticed a very distressed Brittany making her way toward her.

"Oh, no..." She mumbled, going over to her and meeting the girl halfway. "What's wrong?"

"I'm freaking out!" Brittany said, as Kurt left Tina to join the two girls. "I-I-I'm, like, in total panic mode. I don't think this barn is structurally sound and I'm scared it's gonna collapse and just, like... I'm gonna kill everybody."

"Britt, you are just having some pre-wedding jitters..." Kurt said.

"No." Brittany shook her head as Piper smiled a bit.

"Yes, you are, and it's totally fine."

"I'm like, we still, hum, we still haven't had our final fittings... Oh, guys. I just got a telegram from Martina Navratilova that she can't be our officiant because she's never really done it before and she doesn't really know either of us." She said, as the two best friends exchanged glances, turning around to follow Brittany when she walked around the barn, nervously. "Oh, my God. That's wrong. Can we just, like, throw it up? Like, way up high? And these are in the wrong spot."

"Well, you... You just said to put them here." Tina argued, pointing at the hay bales.

"Okay, well, you're wrong." Brittany said, as Tina huffed and Piper sent her a small apologetic smile.

"I didn't... That... I'm sorry."

"You know, we're here to help, okay?" Piper turned back around to face her friend as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "And Britt, you have got to trust me when I say that everything is gonna be fine."

"It's okay to have a little anxiety before your wedding." Kurt added.

"There's dirt on the white thing." Brittany pointed out, before turning back around to her friends. "How did you cope with, like, wedding planning?"

At that, the two of them exchanged glances again.

"Well, I... I didn't come around to it yet." Piper said.

"Well, I-I didn't really have to, because we called it off b-before..." Kurt stuttered out. "You remember?"

"I find it really hard to track your relationship." Brittany admitted, as Piper chuckled quietly.

"Well, this isn't about me." Kurt said, nudging Piper on the side lightly. "Hum... So let's just focus on the problems at hand, okay?"

"Like the problem of your boyfriend being older than your dad?" Brittany asked, as Kurt frowned a bit, offended. Piper gasped with a smile, though, when she had an idea.