Kidnapping

'Knock knock'

"I'll get it," my mum shouted from the kitchen.

I did a silent cheer in my head. I was laid out on the sofa in my pjs covered in a blanket watching reruns of the arrow. I really didn't feel like ruining my cacoon of warmth. My long natural red hair was slung into a loose pony tail. My pjs consisted of a deep blue almost black tank top, which was cropped because it was now too small. My bottom half consisted of a really fluffy pair of leopard print jogger bottoms; they were bright orange with a black ribbon hanging down. They hung loosely around my waist and they only just covered the top of my pants. There was no clothing from just above my belly button to below my hip so you could clearly see my toned stomach.

I heard my mum and whoever was at the door talking but didn't really pay attention to what the were saying instead I watched as the arrow was stabbed. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall, even though I have watched this episode before it still gets me that there is a possibility Oliver could die.
I reached out to grab the box of tissues when I heard my mum shouting, "You can't just barge into my house like this and claim you are taking my daughter! Who do you think you are?"

I don't have chance to ask what was going on before I was thrown over a shoulder. Adrenaline kicked in. I reached over to the table near me and grabbed the heaviest thing I could see - an old long umbrella. I whacked my captor with it across the head and managed to loosen his grip. This was all I needed. I leapt off his shoulder and tumbled through to the kitchen, umbrella still in hand. The strong man then turned to me and tried to grab me again, and I whacked him in the knee, hard. We kept this up, him occasionally avoiding my umbrella sword. But suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I felt my vision blur. I tried to shake it off but my captor overcame me with sheer size. Screaming I kicked and punched my capturer but with no avail they were able to limp out my house and down the driveway.

"Mum!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was then placed into a car, over the man's shoulder, and as he tied my hands together, I could see my mum fighting against someone. She was crying hysterically trying to break free but in her state they were probably holding her up, stopping her from collapsing in a heap on the ground. It broke my heart to see her like this. The last time she had been this hysterical, this weak, was when my dad left after my brothers death.

She got herself together enough to mouth something to me. It looked like 'I love you' but I couldn't be sure.
The capturer then slammed my door, jumped into the drivers side and sped away. It was now that the more tears that had gathered in my eyes breached their banks. Silent streams of tears fell from my eyes as my heart felt like it was being torn apart.

Everything I knew, my life, was about to change forever.

 ****

 A/N

This is a deul authorship book, but since our writing styles are the same you shouldn't be able to tell. It means, in theory, that each chapter has been edited although no promises there.

We welcome you to Ballerina Warfare and hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading,

Sparklybakerz xx

P.S. Start the revolution of flying grapes! :D (You'll understand soon :D)