A Massage Worth Remembering

Pavel leaned back into his chair after inputting the last string of coordinates into the computer. Stretching, he whimpered and kneaded at the side of his neck.
"Are you alright Mr. Chekov?" The captain asked kindly.
The navigator turned his head as much as that tight muscle in his neck would allow. "Yes, sir. Just a little kink in my neck. Nothing I can't handle later. "
Jason, the lieutenant commander of tactics came onto the bridge when he heard Chekov speak about his troubles. Jim smiled and acknowledged him. "Hey, Jason. " He said almost to a whisper. The ghost child turned back and saw his captain beckoning him to come over. When he went to him the captain pulled him down gently to his level and whispered into his ear, " I think Mr. Chekov could use your help with a kink on his neck there. " He discretely pointed to his navigator and winked. Jason nodded and grinned. "Mr. Chekov. " Jim spoke up.
"Yes, keptain?" He answered.
"Go with Jason here, he said he'd help you with that. Come back when you are ready. " He grinned at him when he saw his eyes widen.
Chekov looked to Jason and got up with a smile. "Of coarse! Thank you sir. " He dipped his head respectfully as he followed Jason's lead to the turbolift.

"A-are you sure you want to help me with this. " Chekov asked as soon as the lift doors were shut and locked. Jason at first didn't respond as he got closer to him, placing his chilled hands on the Russian's shoulders. "Of coarse I do. " He spoke ever so softly. Chekov could see that certain spark in those multicolred eyes. Feeling himself blush visibly he broke eye contact with the ghost. Next he felt a finger on the side of his neck that has been bothersome. As Jason found that tight muscle he wrapped his other arm around Chekov's waist and pulled him closer. Beginning to knead the tight muscle of his friend which felt absolutely incredible his neck being sensitive in the first place, a moan escaped him without a warning. Jason's face went a few shades darker hearing that. "How about getting your shirt off. I think it'll be easier for us both. " The ghost child said softly.
Hesitating for a few moments, Chekov replied, "okay.." removing his golden then black undershirt, a thin yet fit young body revealed. Jason began to firmly knead at the strained neck muscle pinching and pulling eliciting another moan from the Russian. The neck muscle began loosening and Chekov was visibly more relaxed. Jason could no longer help it. He pulled the ensign to him and embraced him with passion. "Ah..J-Jason...you okey?" He asked, surprised by the suddenness of the affection. "I noticed how you observe me, you have feelings for me don't you? I sense it. Even now."
Chekov's eyes widened and blushed ferociously, he wrapped his arms around him. "Yes. I-I can't help it. It's true you alvays catch my eye b-because you are so much like me in vays I can't explain. I-I love you because you are such a great friend to us all. To me especially. I really do love you." Chekov pretty much poured his heart out into his confession, tearing up drastically when he heard an, "I love you too. "
Sobbing softly, his head was lifted gently and his lips were met with the others. The instance he opened his mouth, a tongue was entered. Chekov felt a sudden spike of arousal and the ghost who was invading his mouth seemed to sense it right away. He pulled back and whispered, "get your shirt on and meet me in my quarters. And don't worry, Jim knows you need a break and so do I so he won't mind."
Chekov nodded and got his shirt back on as Jason unlocked the lift and set it for deck five.