7: HE CARES

Play dil jaaniye song👆🏻

~Shanaya~

"Where is your room," Varun asked me by caressing my hair in the hug.

"Upstairs," I said by wiping my tears. He picked me up in the bridal style.

"Hey, it's no..not needed I can go myse..." before I can complete my sentence he shushed me.

"Shh.."

I stare at him with my wide eyes blinking continuously. huh, I will stay at a one-arm distance from him (my mind mimicked my earlier words). He smiled and made his way upstairs. Suddenly his eyebrows collided together with confusion, I followed his direction to see my messed up room-Broken door, Liam's blood mixed with the body oil on the entrance of the room, and a hockey stick.

"I can imagine the scene, well I am impressed," he said with a chuckle. I playfully smacked on his chest. and then he again chuckled "you know you are a real tigress," he said with complete seriousness and adoration in his eyes. Aww.. (my inner soul said to me) what aww, you have received many compliments before just don't fall for him (my mind said to me).

"Thank you," I said by breaking the eye contact, following what my mind says.

We entered my room & he placed me on the bed, he was about to go when I hold his arm. "Please don't go" my eyes widened at my own words. DON'T GO..you want him to stay, what will he think & why the hell you want him to stay?.. (my mind again questioned me)..well I guess I need someone to comfort me right now, knowing the fact I am alone in my house as Khushi is not here. (I replied to my mind). He didn't say a word, in fact, he was looking straight into my eyes like he was finding his answer or maybe mine.

"I..umm...sorry, never mind," I said by making my hand back to myself but he caught it and placed it on his arm again. I looked at him "don't worry, I am not going anywhere, until or unless you want me to go, by the way, I was going to take an ice pack for your bruises on the neck.

my mouth becomes an 'O' shape on his reply and my cheeks become flushed. He chuckled at my reaction and then went downstairs.

A few minutes later he comes back with an ice pack. He sits beside me on the bed and asked for my permission to apply the ice pack by him, I nodded and rested my head on the headboard to give him access.

"ouch" I winced at the touch of the ice pack on my bruise.

"Sorry, It'll be fine," he said by gently tapping the ice pack on my bruise. I was already exhausted and felt my eyes heavy, I just closed my eyes and let him do his work.

________________________

2 hours later.

I felt a chilled object on my neck & I opened my eyes. Reminisces of today's events flashed into my mind. Oh god, I was sleeping when I was the one who told him to stay, what he will be thinking of me, Is he still here? I observed he had laid down me completely on the bed so I'll be comfortable to sleep with blanket over me. Aww, a small smile formed on my lips. I get off from the bed placing the ice pack on the table beside my bed.

oh my god, did he do this!!! my whole room was now neat and clean, and my broken door was also repaired, It's like nothing happened here. Again a small smile appeared on my lips, I hope he is still here, but why would he; perhaps I drone to sleep. I should say thank you to him for everything today and also to Ritik too, I didn't even get a chance to talk to him.

I opened the door & stand behind the railing. There he was with Ritik. A feeling of relief ran into me. So he didn't go, he was on his promise.