6: IN DANGER

~Varun~

A week has gone there is no sign of Liam, he hasn't come to the office since that night at the club due to which I had arranged my guards near her apartment without letting her know. Things between me & Shanaya is quite better than before, I mean we fight less. (chuckles ). And ya I got to know a piece of very great news on the day when I went into Shanaya's cabin to make things clear; that my employees think that I am not straight ( chuckles ) all thanks to my floor receptionist Thea who made people thought that I am not straight just because of the loud noises of bangs from my cabin.

knock knock

"come in," I said while looking into my laptop watching who has knocked through the CCTV camera placed outside of my cabin. A cherished smile formed on my lips automatically by seeing the person at the door.

~Shanaya~

I entered into his cabin, he was looking at me with his usual strange smile which I have been used to it nowadays.

brat

" amm..I have completed all the work for today's meeting so I was wondering if I can go home for lunch?"

Actually, today is our meeting with Paris clients regarding our designs as our company is wanting to invest in the fashion industry and I am suffering from a little fever since yesterday, so I wanted to take a nap and will come before the meeting time.

V: " yeah sure, but come exactly at 3:30 PM as the meeting will start at 4:00 PM"

S: "sure, I will" I looked at my watch and it was 1:45 PM, I hurriedly left for my apartment in the cab. It's a 15minutes drive from my office to the apartment.

I unlock the apartment with the spare key as another one is carried by Khushi. She has gone to Ludhiana to visit her parents. I am already missing her. I took the medicine and headed towards my room to take a nap by setting an alarm at 3 PM. Suddenly I heard a large thud noise of breaking of glass from downstairs. I sit up and checked the time on my mobile it was almost 3 PM, I switch off the alarm. I was worried, my hearing senses were becoming more and more clear. I locked my room's door and stand beside it, waiting to hear one more noise for my confirmation but nothing comes. After a few minutes, I again listened a loud noise of breaking glass. This confirms my doubt that a thief has barged into my apartment. I panicked, I tried to call the security of the building but none picks up the call, so I called the cops. 

okay Shanaya breath in breath out, breath in breath out, It's time to get your ass in gear.

I put the pepper spray in my pants pocket and a hockey stick in one hand. I went into my room's attached bathroom by taking the baby steps making sure that the thief would not hear my footsteps. I picked up the bottle of the body oil from the shelf & emptied the whole bottle at the entrance of my room. Suddenly that thief starting banging on my room's door, I hurriedly rushed into my bathroom by picking my mobile from the bed and waited for my plan to take action.

"Open the door bitch" a thief of a familiar voice yelled behind the door.

1..2..3..boom , the door breaks, and the thief slipped at the entrance as per my plan. I hurriedly went to him to spray the pepper spray in his eyes.

"LIAM" I shocked to see him.

"agh, you bitch" he yells in pain by keeping his hand on his head which was now bleeding.

I hurriedly sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes and hit his right foot with the hockey stick. "this is for entering into my apartment without my permission" I again hit his foot but this time left one, "This is for calling me bitch", I again hit him with more force on his both foot, "and this is for breaking every girl's trust and making fucking  damage in my house"