4: CLUB

"one more shot please" I said to the bartender. It's my very first time that I am trying alcohol in my life , at first I was hesitant but now look I am ordering for the second one. I look at Khushi who was madly dancing at the dance floor , I think alcohol turn introverts into extroverts ....oops! correction please mental extroverts. By the way I am wearing a V-neck thigh length dress, with sleeves hanging on the sides having thin stripes.

 By the way I am wearing a V-neck thigh length dress, with sleeves hanging on the sides having thin stripes

"one for me also" Mr.Hyde came from behind by ordering his drink.

"hey, Mr.hyde nice to meet you again" I said with a pleasant smile.

"hey, and please call me Liam outside work" he said by slipping onto the next stool beside me.

"sure" I said with the same smile.

"So, how was your first day , I have heard your boss is very hot and sexy" he said by a flirty smirk on his face and fixing his collar of the shirt pointing towards himself.

"Oh Liam" I said by playfully slapping on his arm.

"ya his boss is indeed very hot & sexy" A familiar voice came from behind. I rotate on my stool too see who it is and it was Mr.Bastard.

"I didn't know that you guyz will become so close in one day " Mr.bastard said by pointing towards me and Liam.

"hey Varun , no actually we met here coincidently like you." Liam said to him.

suddenly that bartender appeared with our drinks. I was going to take the shot when my head started spinning.

"Miss.Raheja I don't think so that you should take this shot" Mr.Bastard said to me by showing concern in his eyes.

"Oh please! Just stop this concern look I am not used to of it." I said after taking the shot

"hey idiot, what are you doing come join me" Khushi took my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor. we were dancing like crazy people , laughing together , swinging together. okay now I can say I am drunk. ..

Suddenly a hand tapped on my shoulder, I turn to see Liam was asking for the dance. I nodded my head and started swinging with him. ahmm..hm.. I am in love with the shape of you..We push and pull like a magnet do..Although my heart is falling too . I was dancing like a crazy mess and so Liam was. Suddenly Mr.bastard came and punched Liam on his face and grab my wrist and dragged me towards the women washroom.

"stop! you are hurting me" I said trying to get free out of his tight grip on my wrist.

we entered in the washroom and he locked the door.

"what are you doing" I asked in a totally angry and frustrated voice. He turned with the anger in his eyes. but why the hell he is angry.

"what I am doing? what are you doing , can't you see the way Liam was looking at you" he said by taking a step towards me.

"Liam & I were just dancing , and what's its upto you , you are no one to drag me like this." I said by taking a step towards him in anger.

"Shanaya I am a man & I know how other man is looking at a woman , that Liam was eye-raping you , whatever I did was just because of your safety , you are drunk right now and is not in your senses"

"It's Miss.Raheja for you" I was going to say more but suddenly an urge came from within me and I emptied my stomach in front of him, he came beside me and hold my hairs.

"Shanaya are you okay? oh god! come here" he make me stand in front of wash basin & started cleaning the dirt around my mouth caused by the vomit . Suddenly he stopped and hold my face by both of his hands & was looking into my eyes intensely. He was so close to me that I can feel his warm breath on my face.

"I'm sorry, If I hurted you, I just don't like when somebody looks at you in a dirty way" he said in his husky voice.

"why?" I said by not breaking the eye contact.

his expressions suddenly changed at my question & becomes blank. He was still looking in my eyes but it's like he is finding his own answer now.

"Shanaya are you okay, why the hell this door is locked , open it!" Khushi shouted from behind the door. We immediately snapped back into the reality and we both took our steps away. I unlocked the door and opened it. Khushi hurriedly came and hugged me. She was about to say me something when she noticed Mr.Khanna standing behind me and in front of her. She looked at me and then at him , then again at me then at him with her wide eyes and opened mouth. Then she showed her evil naughty smile to me. I know what's running in her gutter mind.

"Hi I am Khushi Kapoor her best friend , If you need any help in her case than don't hesitate to contact me , she is very tough types" Khushi said to Varun by keeping her hands on my arms.

"O shutt up Khushi" with this I dragged her outside the washroom , and that bitch was still waving her hand in a goodbye manner to Varun from my behind by showing her 440V teeth smile to him.

"He is hot ya" she said to me , completely lost in her dream world.

" O hello come down to earth , he is my boss , no actually boss's boss" I said to her still dragging her , but now towards the taxi.

"Whatt!!! he is your boss!!!!" she said in shock by stopping in the mid way. " Oh my, is this the same one to whom you met that day" she said with her wide eyes.

" ya, now lets go" I said by making her sit into the cab.

I slid onto my side and that's when she started interrogating me.

"but what were you gyz doing in the women's washroom and with the door locked"

"he was just angry on Liam my boss because according to him he was eye raping me during the dance"

"oooo, possessive yaaa " she said by nudging me with her pointer finger onto my arm.

"It's nothing like that" I said by snapping her finger from my arm.

"we will see"

"Exactly, we shall see"

after this she lost in her thoughts and me in mine. Is he really possessive for me? no..no..no.. I am just overthinking it. But then what was that. It might be something else, like i don't know but it can't be what khushi is saying. It's like my two sides are fighting with each other.

"SHITT!!" khushi said by jumping on her seat.

"what happened?" I asked in concern.

"I told him to contact me, but how will he contact me, I didn't gave my number to him" she said it like it's a big issue.

bitch

I narrowed my eyes at her and gave her a look 'like seriously'

Then she started laughing," By the way, did you saw his face when I introduced myself, he was like he has seen a ghost"

"Indeed, you look like a ghost" I said to her by showing my tongue to her.

"and you are a ghost" she replied in the same way.

________________________________________________________________________________

~LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE~