25 (The End)

The traveling Fairy Tail and future Fairy Tail continued to hang out in the guildhall, enjoying the newly peaceful future. Suddenly, the door to the guildhall creaked open, and standing there was the man that everyone was waiting on.

"Gramps," Nadia yelled. "You're back too? This is great, yes it is."

"Uh oh," future Lucy teased, "looks like (Y/N) and Laxus just got demotions."

"Oh thank god," future Laxus breathed. "Here you go, old man. The responsibility is all yours. There's no taming any of these assholes."

Future Makarov laughed loudly, his eyes closing from his smile. Everyone was quick (and overjoyed) to greet him, pulling him towards the center of the hall and gathering around him.

"So what's the first thing to do, Gramps?"

"Let's enjoy everyone's return," he decided. "We can settle down for a week or two."

"Yeah, okay," Alex scoffed. "Nobody around here settles down. It's annoying."

"Alex," future Laxus starting in a scolding tone.

"Hey, you can't scold me. You're not the master anymore."

"I'm your father."

"So?"

Future Laxus pinched his nose and walked over to the bar. Future Mira giggled and stood in front of Alex.

"You're just like him, you know. Learn from him."

"Ew. I am nothing like him."

Everyone looked at her before giving a unanimous nod to emphasize what future Mira told her. Alex huffed and stalked over to the bar to sit with her father. Before she could, a cage had trapped her again.

"Listen here, you annoying little brats. You're getting on my last nerve and I won't hesitate to beat you down."

"Alex," future Laxus reminded, "they're ten."

"Yeah Alex," Kellin echoes. "We're only ten."

"Kellin," future Levy warned.

"Yeah Kellin," Lena provoked. "Listen to mom."

"Welcome to Fairy Tail," future Jellal joked. "Nothing has changed since twenty years ago. You all are still as energetic as ever."

Bruce snapped his gaze over to where Cairo and Kenai were sparring and groaned before activating his dual swords and splitting it up. Rasha was the next one to step in, reminding Kenai that he shouldn't cause trouble in a guild that wasn't his own.

"Aw come on, Rash," Kenai responded. "Live a little."

"Fro thinks so, too!"

"Wha--Frosch!" Rasha yelled. "You're supposed to be reasoning with him, not agreeing with him."

"Kenai can totally take him, yes. He's the strongest young wizard ever. Next to Sting," Lector added.

"Yeah 'cuz dad is an old fart now," Kenai snickered.

"Hey," future Sting shouted. "My age has nothing to do with my strength."

"Whatever you say, grampa Sabertooth."

Future Yukino appeared behind Kenai and grabbed his ear, earning a loud 'ow!' from her son.

"Don't worry, Bruce. I'll take care of him."

Future Natsu was the next one to titter, and he turned to future Sting and repeated Kenai's statement.

"You're older than me!"