3 | everytime

2016

"I have an equation."

All the Avengers except for Wanda, who hadn't come out of her room since the meeting of the Sokovia Accords. Rhodey and Sam had been going back and forth between signing or not before Vision interrupted them quickly.

"Oh, this will clear it up." Sam said sarcastically but that did it sway Vision as he didn't completely understand the concept of sarcasm.

"In the right yess since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. During the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asked as he had looked up from the thick book of the Sokovia Accords.

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge, challenge incited conflict. And conflict...breeds catastrophe. Oversight...oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand." Vision concluded.

"Boom."

"Tony," Natasha started and he pulled the flopped hand from over his face, "You are being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal."

"It's because he's already made up his mind."

"Boy, you know me so well. Actually, I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort." He had gotten up as he talked and walked over to the kitchen area and started to get himself some coffee. But before he could complain about the coffee grounds in the disposal, the elevator dinged.

They all looked to the steel elevator in front of them and out stepped a woman. Her long, dark locs reached the backs of her knees and a small bun on the back of her head. She was tall, her heels making her taller then normal. Her outfit was a turtle neck with puffy lace sleeves and a black pencil skirt.

(ignore the jeans)

(ignore the jeans)

Steve stood up from his seat when he saw her, having met her not to long ago with Sam when Fury revealed that he wasn't actually dead after being attacked by the Winter Solider, who hadn't been seen since the fall of Shield. Natasha smiled with Sam, happy to see her an shaving her introduced to the rest of the team.

The black woman smiled at them and said, "I'm here to talk to Wanda Maximoff. Is she here?" She knew that the enhanced was here, she was just trying to make small talk.

"Are you here to take her away for what happened in Lagos?" Vision asked as he also got up, ready to protect Wanda from being taken.

She let out a small chuckle under her breath and said, ""I'm just here to make sure Wanda is ok herself after the recent events." The woman said with a small smile.

"Make sure she's alright? She destroyed a hospital on foreign ground." Tony argued, mostly frustrated about what's been happening and the fact that they even have to talk about sign when there's no option.