It's Such A Good Feeling To Know You're Alive~

"I missed you."

A part of Wades mind agreed with Death as she floated on a cloud above him while he lay on a grassy plain. Nothing but clouds and grass and Death with her big tits. That was all Wade could comprehend at the moment just having violently been propelled to the after life without his meaning to.

"I always miss you baby, "he responded automatically.

And it was true-Wade always craved Death. Always missed her cold embrace as rough bony hands cradled his face. She was a promise that was kept to all but him.

"Baby baby baby, "she cooed descending down her large wings, as if made up of billions of bones strung together and hanging off each other, rattled at the movement," Don't lie to me."

He shrugged sitting up as she touched down to the spot in front of him, "I know yellow missed you. He loves your tits."

A deep laugh resonated from the skull as empty sockets stared him down,"You found a new toy in life."

He ruffled shuffling,"Hey now don't be getting jealous baby. You know I always come back to you."

She nodded and stroked his cheek. He closed his eyes leaning into it, already feeling the tug as his life began to return to him. It was always an unpleasant feeling, going from a comfortable restful death to violently being tugged back to the painful never ending life. It was like when your intestines were pulled from your gut while you still lived- Wade knew that from personal experience.

"I would never be jealous, "she assured, "Though I miss you when you leave. I am happy you found someone who you love who loves you in return in the living realm. I would never wish you to be as lonely as you have been this whole time."

He couldn't keep back the smile and he kissed her gently before pulling back," You are one amazing and classy lady. I have mad R-E-S-P-E-C-T for you."
"I have always appreciated your serenading me," she smiled as much as a skull was able. Which wasn't much. But he could feel it in her gaze," But before you leave I have one very important piece of information, which I hope will help you."

Wade looked down to her and she grasped his hand in hers as she leaned in, "Soon I will b-"

A gasp and he was jerking, clad in only boxer shorts from a bed and hitting the floor.

It took a few seconds for him to stare wide eyed around the empty healing center slowly taking in he hadn't heard what she said. She would be what?? What could she 'soon' be anything?

"No,"he growled,"no no NO!" he begun to punch the floor, bloodying his knuckles. He didn't care. He needed to get back to her. He always wanted to be with her. And she had been trying to tell him something!

(Well you could just KILL yourself again. That always seems to work.)

"Shut up," he stood shaking with rage the sterile walls painting themselves red as his wings fluttered agitated," I was just getting to that." After all what could possibly be more important in life than lady death in- well- death.

Wade spotted a window and it seemed they were high enough that a jump would quickly kill him. Briskly crossing the room he had his leg half way out until he was stopping gripping the corner of the window as something brushed at the edges of his mind.

"I'm forgetting something,"he huffed and tilted his head. His brain wasn't fully finished repairing yet. It never fixed itself the same way besides basic life functions returning always being first. This time he was lucky he had motor control and speech ability with his first minutes of being alive. Shitting or pissing himself or not being able to form sentences was never fun.