Chapter 7

A few days have passed since my dad and the avengers left and me and derek have been going strong a day before they left my dad and the other male avenger with derek and mark went out to a bar when me and mer and christina hung out with nat and wanda.

See not many people knew but it was my birthday today none of my friends from the hospital knew because i dont celebrate my birthday because it was the day that i got kidnapped by hydra and beaten endlessly so yh i dont like to celebrate much but the avengers always send a text saying happy birthday and tony normally sends some ideas to upgrade my leg.

I walked down stairs to see derek and fin talking it was nice to see them talking after everything that happened with meredith and I walked yo him kissed his cheek and got my hot chocolate  and got in my car and headed to work got got on motorcycle as much as derek says i will get hurt i just love the adrenaline little did i know that wouldnt last much longer.

I waited at a red light and once it turned green i started to go but i didnt see the semi heading my way as it hit me at full speed i could feel my body being thrown acroos the toad hitting a tree and loosing consciousness.

Third person
About five minuetes later the ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital but on the way her pusle slowly faded and they couldnt bring her back.

They pulled into the ambulance bay amd opened the doors "jane doe semi vs motercyclist we havent been able to bring her you just need to call it"

Bailey sighed "time of dea-" she took one look and realised that it is amy and her eyes widened richard wonder what was wrong and looked as well and his eyes widened too.

"Prep an or and somone page torres sloan hunt and derek"

A few minuetes later derek walked in "ok what do we have"
"No derek you arent on this case"
He took a second look and his eyes widened and filled with tears "wtf happened"
"She got hit with a semi on her motorcycle"

See it was an even worse day for derek because his mother also showed up.

Dereks pov
I was walking around the hospital aimlessly I can't believe this has happened i just wish that she was ok.

I was zoned out that i didnt realize that my mother walked up to me "what no hello to your mother" i chuckled lightly but didnt notice my sister behinds her "you bought the whole family"
"Well yh we want to met this girl that turns your world"
"Well she is in surgery at the moment"
"Ok when will she get out"
Then i just  started crying you could see that they put the pieces together "oh derek what happened"
"A semi wentninto her motorcycle"
But I saw  that her family walked in bucky caught my eye he walked up to me "um all i know is she left for work and then i got a call saying she was in an acident um a semi went into her"
"Oh god"
A few minuetes later richard came out ok um she is fine it is gonna a long recovery but she is fine their is one thing though did you know  she was pregnant?"
My eyes widened omg she was pregnant i was  gonna be a father did she know.
Bucky looked confused "um what she cant get pregnant  when she was younger her docter told her she was infertile "

"Um no our test confirm that she was pregnant at the time of the crash but there is something else that we would like to speak to you about when we were in surgery we were thoroughly confused because it looked like all her organs had been pulled out then just shoved back in" my eyes widened but Bucky just shrugged "Yh that has probably happened before I don't know what they did to her there"

"Well you should be able to see her now" Richard said and then left.

I turned to my family and we had a silent discussion they nodded and I left to go see any with the group of avengers .

I walked into the room noticing how she was awake and not looking that bad knowing I was probably the super solider serum in her. I walked over anD kissed her forehead. A few minuetes later she fell asleep. 

A while later a nurse came in and checked her obs before running out to get hunt and Webber. They came back in a looked over to me I didn't know how to explain but woke her up instead she looked at there confused faces then sighed "okay don't worry about it just know that the labs are correct and I should be okey in a few hours. 

My mother and sisters flew home knowing that this app wants a good time to meet her. See when Bucky was last here I asked him for his blessing to marry her and I had this whole thing planned and everything but I assume I will have to postpone a few days. 

The next day we got sent home with a few weeks of each we got into bed and slept peace fully with each other.