Chapter 4

I was like any other day in Seattle other than the fact i was sat inside the kitchen with Meredith nursing a bottle of tequila and I needed to get something off my chest "Mer I think I like your mcdreamy and i thought you should know because if you don't want anything to happen between us I will make sure it doesn't" 

Mer started to laugh which left me really confused until she started to explain " Yh I know and I don't care I am over him and I am pretty sure the whole hospital knows about the lovey dovey  eyes he send you when you aren't looking" after saying that she got up and left me  with my own thoughts.

My mind started going at a million miles per hour when i decided to call Derek.

Phone call

" hey Amy"

"Hi Derek I am calling whitest after I have drunk a bottle of tequila and I need to say some things that are one my mind"

He chuckled "ok carry on"

"Ok so Mer seems to think that you like me as more than friends so I decided to ask you"

The line was dead silent for a second I spoke again " ok so she is wrong and now I am making a fool out of myself because I actually liked you as more than friend I thought there would be a chance and I really need to stop speaking before I make myself more embarrassed than I already am"

I was about to hang up when derek quickly said "I love you and I have for a while now do you think I could come over so we can talk in person?"

"Sure sound good see you soon"

Call ended 

After that I sprinted up to Mars room where she was with Finn I started speaking not realising the situation that they were in "okey so after you left I called him and declared my love for him and no he is coming over to talk in person what do I do" I looked at Mer and realised the situation and covered my eyes "right sorry I was interrupting I am gonna leave now bye" and I walked  into a few walls on the way out.

I was pacing in my room when I heard the doorbell ring I let Derek in and we went to my room. 

"Hi"

"Hi"

"ok I declared my love for you"

"Yh and I told you in feel the same way so maybe we can go on a date to a restaurant" 

"Sound perfect" we stood looking at each other for a few seconds until derek shook his head and kissed me.

The kiss was perfect everything I have ever wanted. But then it got more heated and turned into perfect sex. 

After we were laying in each other's arms being content with the world.we both fell asleep. 

I woke up at my usual time and pried myself out of dereks arms and left for my run. We both had  days off I came back 2 hours later to find everyone including Derek and Finn in the kitchen.

I thought it was going to be awkward but Derek looked at me " so this morning I found something interesting" he then turned to look at Meredith "Meredith do you have a cat by any chance" 

She looked confused and said "not that I know of why" I looked down guilty and everyone realised that it was me Mer spoke up "Amy do you have a cat I should know of" 

"Ok so I found her on the street about to die so I bought her here to help she doesn't leave my room and I named her Alpine let me go get her" I walked up picked up my cat and walked back down stairs and everyone started cooking at the thing "so can she stay still please" I made puppy dog eyes and Mer gave in "fine but she is your responsibility" 

I smiled goofily and sat down playing with my cat. Derek was looking at his girlfriend with so much love and admiration about what she did for the cat that she found just on the street by him self thinking that he is lucky to have a girl like that. Mer noticed this and went on to tease him about it he got up and made her an hot chocolate because she hated coffee which made him smile. Walked over and sat down next to her and played with Alpine looming like a real family.