Chapter 6

I rolled over to se that derek wasnt here so i decided to go into the bath attached to our room and take a bath i was thinking about everything that has happened to me in my life and i was submerged under i didnt realise how long i was under for until derek came in and saw me and dragged me up.

I got dressed and sat on our bed with silent tears falling down my face derek came and sat next to me "i need to tell you something i have lept from you and i kept it a secret because i hate this part of myself but i love you and i trust you"
I looked him in the eyes his eyes softened seeing the state i was in "you can tell me anything i will still love you"
Watch

I got dressed and sat on our bed with silent tears falling down my face derek came and sat next to me "i need to tell you something i have lept from you and i kept it a secret because i hate this part of myself but i love you and i trust you"I loo...

And i am gonna show you my past i put my forhead against his and plaued my memories. Once they had finished we sat for a bit "i get if you want ti leave me u know it is alot to take in"

He started laughing at me "i have the coolest girlfriend ever" he said imberween laughs he tackled me and peppered my face with kisses by.

It was a few hours later and we were at the hospital and like normal we were sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch when izzie sat down and alex started talking about  the danny and their relationship i had a surgury with derek later that i was looking fowards to.

I was in surgury with derek when i was paged the nurse said there was a person named steve waiting for me at reception i told the nurse how long we were going to be. "So whos steve should i be worried" i chuckled and replied "he is my uncle my dads bedt friend he pratically raised me when my dad wasnt home and i want you to meet him"

The surgury was over and Derek had to check on something before meeting me and steve in the cafeteria. I saw him being swamped by captain america fans and i saw Meredith flirting with him. I stood by the nurses station and watched the scene play out then he caught me eye and i ran up and jumpe on him i saw other people look wideyed "how you doin uncle steve have you spoken to mark yet"

He put me down and we walked off leaving my friend looking at me with their jaws dropped. We made our way to the cafeteria and sat down at a table with a few extra tables and started to catch up about 10 mins later Derek walked up and said hi and kissed me and sat down.
"Derek this is my uncle steve and uncle steve this is derek my boyfriend"
They exchanged nicities and then we descussed everything when i heard vioces down the corrider mostly tony saying "nat are you sure this is where steve is why would he be in the hospital"
Me and steve exchanged looks and i got under the table to hide knowing they would have bought my dad. And there they were the avengers were strutting down the corridor of seattle grace. I tried to sneak out from under the table and out the door when i heard my dad yelling. "Steve why are you he-"  but  before he could finish he spotted me "Эми, черт возьми, ты зовешь Стива, чтобы он пришел, но ты даже не мог поговорить со своим отцом, тогда я слышал от Тони, который преследовал звонок Стива, что ты засунул руку в бомбу, можешь ли ты быть безрассудным, и я здесь, что у тебя есть парень, с которым ты раньше расскажи мне все, теперь я вдруг ничего не знаю о тебе" (Amy wtf you call Steve to come but you couldn't even talk to your father then I hear from Tony who stalked Steve's call that you stuck your hand in a bomb could you be anymore reckless and i here that you have a boyfriend you used to tell me everything now I suddenly know nothing about you)

At this point the whole hospital is watching us i her Tony and Nat wince I slowly turn around and make my was towards him "папа, я так сильно тебя люблю, но в прошлый раз я сказал тебе эти вещи, для которых ты запер меня в моей комнате, и я цитирую, защити меня от мира, но извини, меня похитила гидра 4 раза, и я тренировался в красной комнате с Натом я думаю, что могу позаботиться о себе"( daddy I love you so much but last time I told you these things you locked me in my room to and I quote protect me from the world but sorry I have been kidnapped by hydra 4 times and I have been trained by the red room with Nat i think that I can take care of myself)
Now my colleges were looking wide eyed until mark came in and tony spotted " mark mym man how you been" they hugged and i could barely make out that tony whispered save me and get me alcohol.
Then i got paged 911 to the pit from mer so i hugged my dad kissed derek and made my way down to the pit. Hoping to finish the conversation  later. As I was walking down to the pit Meredith asked me "omg I didn't realise when you said  you had an uncle called Steve it was him I stood there and flirted with my best friend uncle" then we broke down laughing Christina came up to us "why are we laughing" 

Meredith explained "Amy's uncle came into town who is captain America and I stood there and openly flirted with him the thing that is Evan worse is that he knew who I was omg it was horrific" we all laughed again and went to the pit. 

Later that day 

I was sitting with my dad and explained everything to him and he accepted and said that he liked Derek and that he was joining mark on there anual drinking trips. With that he left back to New York with everyone else.