Chapter 1

I woke up at 2:00 am to go for my run in the morning i walked down stairs thinking no one was up when i heard the light sobs coming from merdiths room as her person i called christina and said get up and meet me here we are going for a run she groaned but i knew she was coming i walked into merediths room she didnt look up i got her a set of sport clothes out and told her to get changed she did.

We were waiting for christina to come and then we set of. We stopped for a bit and mer said "Ammes your dark and twisty help me get over this" i sighed and said "well he is a jackass that doesnt deserve you so get over it you could do so much better look at you" she smiled and christina continued "yh she is right get over him if he thinks he could use you like this then he is worse that i thought"

We started running again and ended up at the hospital they walked in sweating and panting as i walked in normally izzie walked up "where were you this morning neither of you were home" i explained "we went on a 10 mile run to work"
" that explains there condition but not your how are you so fit"
Inside i was panicking  but cooly stated "i work out alot" we walked out of the locker room and i was on shepherd service i asked bailey which one and it was derek. I walked up and said good morning he smiled but then we saw meredith on addisons service he walked up and started arguing and me and meredith felt out of place until meredith said "um shouldnt we look at the patient" they sighed  and walked away.

Later on in the day we were siting at lunch together and my leg (the metal one) was killing me  i kep wincing and they noticed "um yeah my leg seems to be off they looked worried but i said i was fine and we all got back to work.

Now i was doing surgury on a baby with both shepherd and meredith when my leg went numb and meredith saw my panic and said are you ok. "No something is wrong with my leg" i let go of everything and stepped back and fell addison was shcoked because she didn't know only Derek and meredith did i rolled up my scrub leg and sorted out somewite i heard a few gasps but did it and stood back up. Addison look wide eyed i said "i lost it a few uears back and as my dad is friends with tony stark he made me one that would work like a normal leg" she nodded and we carried on.

It was a few hours later and addison approached me "i know we dont know each other but i just wanted to make sure you were ok"
"Yh i am fine just the wires slips easy fix it has happened before once or twice"
She smiled and walked away. As she walked away derek saw and walkes up and bluntly said "what was she talking about to you" i calmly said "she was asking if i was okay because of my leg" he sighed and said "sorry just her being here is enough i was trying to forget and then she is tormenting meredith i just is so dificult" he looked so upset i hug him he hugged back tightly and said "it will all work out" with that i walked away and met up woth Meredith to go home.