Chapter 8

Hello my lovelies. How are you this fine day/night? So here's chapter 8. Sorry I couldnt have posted it sooner. One the bright side. This chapter is 10 pages long on word and 4008 words. Whaaaat?! Longest chap so far or nawh? 

In this Chapter, you get to see one of the old character again! Yay! I actually like her a lot this way. Just read and find out ((: 

Enjoy! 

.

.

.

Chapter 8

Antonio loosened up his tie and opened up the door. His mouth opened to shout out his usual greeting to his wife when he remembered that she was dead and that no one was home. Sighing, he walked over to his couch and sat down on it. 

He buried his head into his hands and rubbed his face tiredly. It has been a tough day. 

Tougher than usual.

Looking up, he stared at the fireplace mantel where a picture of him and Isabella lies. Walking up to it, Antonio let loose of his tears once again. 

He picked it up, his thumb caressing her face softly. "I miss you, mi amor. You have no idea how much I need you right now. Why did you have to leave me so soon?" he whispered. He hugged the picture closely to his chest.

His knees wobbled and he collapsed on the ground. Sobs wrecked his body and he did nothing to stop them. 

It's been two months but the feeling was still fresh. 

If anything, the feeling only got worse as time drone on. The feeling of the heart getting stabbed so many times but miraculously it still beats.

He would pray to God everyday to take the pain away from him. He didn't want to live this life alone without her. It held no value to him if he didn't have her in this world with him. 

She was the love of his life and to have her taken away from him so soon? It's impossible for him to love anyone as much as he loved her. 

She was his whole life.

He heard the front door creak open and a voice said softly. "Come on baby. Let's get you into bed shall we? You had such a tiring day today."

Antonio got up from the ground. He kissed the frame and placed it back on the mantel. Only this time, he placed the frame face down, hiding the picture from view. Wiping his tears, he walked towards the voice. 

A small tired smile made it's way to his face. "Hello Elena."

Elena smiled sadly back at him and adjusted the sleeping baby in her arms. "Hello Antonio. How was work today?"

"Normal as always." he muttered under his breath but he knew Elena had heard. His eyes zoomed in on the baby. She squirmed slightly and opened up her eyes. Antonio quickly diverted his. "I hope she was no trouble." he muttered.

"Trouble? Little Ashley here? Oh no Antonio. She was such a good girl. Like she always is." Elena said lovingly. She placed a kiss on the baby's head and smiled.

Ashley cooed and tilted her lips into a smile. Her small hands reached out and tugged lightly on Elena's hair.

"Would you like to hold her? She misses her father dearly." Elena muttered softly. She slowly reached Ashley out to Antonio but retreated when she saw the step that Antonio took back. "Antonio," she muttered quickly.