Introduction

You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team, becoming part of the team when you were only 16 years old. When Prince Zuko was banished, you and some other soldiers were sent away with him on his journey to search for the Avatar.

It's been two years since you were sent away and this journey. When you find the Avatar, accompanied by two Water Tribe siblings, you're taken for the adventure of a lifetime.
°
°
Hello! You'll be referred to as (Y/n) (your name) throughout this story. I'll try and make it as customizable to you as possible. Although, since i'm not a minor, and some more adult themes will be brought up, I am making Sokka's age be 18 years old. It would feel really wrong for me to write the story with him remaining the same age that he is in the show. I will keep every other characters age the same, though!
Also, i'm only making Sokka and MC straight in this story! As I am not a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I don't know how to write from the perspective of someone in the community. Sokka's and your sexuality not be be mentioned often, if at all, so if you would like to read it from the viewpoint of someone in the LQBTQ+ community, you are more than welcome! this is your tale, after all!!

Thank you for reading this intro, and I cannot wait to start writing. Any and all helpful feedback is greatly appreciated!:)