Chapter 3

Again, thanks to LynziM. She's really the only person that really pushes me to do this. Tanks. (: She helps me with writing too. Read her fanfiction. O.o Do it.
This chapter is pretty much a filler chapter I guess. Not much there. :l
Thankkk youuu!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride was probably the most awkwardest things I have experienced in my entire life. 

We didn't even talk. Until we got to school. 

We drove up to the parking lot and got into "his" parking spot.

"Uhh. Alright. Sooo..."

I interuppted him.

"Thanks." I said as I quickly opened the car door and ran out. I could feel his eyes on my back as I ran toward the silver, rusted gate. Or at least I think he was looking at my back. O.o

His ex-girlfriend happen to be right at the gate at the time of this.  She gave me the death glare when I passed her. Inside I was thinking, SUCK THAT! Outside, I kept my head down so that under no circumstances I would look her in the eye. I think she would turn me to stone. 

    *    *    *

Going through the hallways was... different. People actually paid attention to me. Instead of me moving to let people by, people moved to let me by. You'd think that I'd like being noticed. I don't like it. Too much is on my shoulders. What can't life just be normal again? Not that it had changed much. 

I walked up to where my locker was and leaned down to put in my combonation. I had a bottom locker. They suck. Like everyday, I grabbed my green math binder, lightly brushed my hair, and slammed my locker.   

    "BOMBS AWAY!" I heard a squeaky girls voice say as a loud hissing noise filled the hallways. A bright light glared in the middle of the carpet. Almost instantly it spins in my direction. Not having any time to react, it hits the top of my hand. It's a firecracker. The next thing I could remember was sniffing the smell of burning flesh after flicking the 'Flashbang' away from my hand. 

    "Oh my god." I whisper holding back tears as my hand burns from pain. I started rocking back and forth on my knees still right next to my locker. I look down at my things and just pick them up and walk away. Nobody even realizes the firecracker hit me. I wasn't going to attract any more attention either. Holding my binder and books with one hand, I stick my hand in my small jacket pocket. Every step I'm wince in pain and like usual, avoid eye contact with anyone. Why is everything going wrong/right? Just please go back to normal.

I walked into my first class. Math. Myself, I really like math. It is probably my best subject. I just get it. 
Mr. Bullard stood at the door like he always did and said good morning. Trying not to show any emotion what so ever, I just responded with the same good morning. 

I obviously didn't do too good with the emotion part. 

Mr. Bullard stared right into my soul (it seemed like) and saw right through me. He worriedly watched me go to my seat and set my stuff down. I tried to make it so it looked like I wasn't looking at him. That worked. I sat down after adjusting my clothes. 

My seat is on the very corner of all the rows in front. Top left corner. It wasn't too bad. I loved sitting on the edge of the rows. Eyes weren't always staring in my direction that way. Again, attention issue.

I slowly slipped my hand out of my pocket and looked around the room to make sure no one was looking. Thank god no one was. I kind of took out my hand in sections. It really hurt that bad. When I FINALLY had gotten my hand out of my simple pocket, I was just shocked. Who knew a firecracker could do so much damage? 

My hand looked like it just shriveled up in a fire. My hand, instantly blistered, was just a giant bubble. The skin was as red as a tomato and just disgusting. I couldn't stand to look at it. That and it hurt like a mofo. 

I hid my hand right beside my left leg and just stared at it. Oddly, I just decided to think good thoughts. I looked up to get inspiration and saw Connor staring at me. Woah. I thought I was creepy. His eyes were full of worry. I could tell he knew something was wrong. My hand. Goodness. I flicked my head back to look straight. I closed my eyes and blocked out all worries. My mind went into daydreaming mode...

    *    *    *

    "Hey, are you okay?" I heard a crisp voice say right into my face. 

I opened my eyes to find Connor. Right in my face. 

    "Yeah..." I said without thinking. 

I looked down at my hand and saw that it was perfectly normal. Other than my little nails. I hated them. My hand laid on a soft table clothe. Where am I exactly? 
I shift my eye vigorously left and right to find I'm in a house. A really big house. Really clean. Perfectly arranged. Must be Connor's. I hope it's his anyway.

    "You know you love birds can leave the table right?" 

I jumped. It was Connor's mom. I noticed her before but she is really pretty. Maybe that's where Connor gets his looks. She had dirty blonde hair that was obviously natural. Her face was flawless and really went with her hair. She was skinny but not too skinny. She was perfect.
I realized we had just got done with dinner. Woah. Craziness.

    "Come on. Let's go upstairs."

Connor. Goodness.

We walked up stairs, hand in hand, step by step. I was kinda sweet. I liked it. We walked up maybe ten stairs and turned left to go down a long hallway. We walked all the way down and walked through a simple brown door into his room. A big room. He lead me straight to his bed. He sat me down. This. Is wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! Thanks again!