Chapter 4

He sat me down on his striped blue bedspread and smoothed out the edges of where I was sitting. He walked back to his door which was a good 10 feet away. Connor literally ran and trampled me when I was on his giant bed. This. Is why I love him.

"What are you doing!?" I said giggling my head off. I noticed that my voice was a lot more comfortable than it usually is. Weird.

"I dunno." Connor said in his girly voice. "You dirty little person. You thought I was gonna pull something!"

I felt my already bright pink cheeks turn dark crimson. My face started burning. I looked down at my feet which at that point were half crossed and slightly hanging off the bed.

My vision started to fuzzle. My head swung around slowly and landed on the bed.

***

"It's gonna be alright." A awfully familiar voice whispered.

My eyes slivered open and I saw the ceiling. What the heck? I was really dizzy too. Maybe I was moving. I sharp pain pierced my hand. Then a smaller pain pinched me in the chest. My goodness. Just go away.

I shifted my head to look to my left. A loose gray shirt. It smelled like a whiff of cheap man perfume. My inner detective kicked in. Who wears gray shirts all the time? The same pain hit my hand again and I unintentionally rolled my eyes. My head went back to it's original position. I closed my eyes and then felt a hand grab my head to catch me from falling to the ground.

"I got her" The voice again.

I quickly snapped my head up to feed my curiosity and saw him. Connor. What the heck happened!? He was carrying my bridal style through the hallways with Mr. Bullard quickly trailing behind.

"What's wrong with her?" Mr. Bullard practically yelled.

The voices started the fuzz. My eyes were already closed.

"I noticed that she just looked... Hurt. She looked like she was in pain."

"So when you saw her head hit the desk you ran for her?"

"I guess..." He barely whispered.

A long pause.

"Just take her to the nurse."

How could just a burned hand to this? I don't believe it. My leg felt like it was going to burst. I can barely feel my hand compared to my leg now. I'm such a drama queen!

"Put me down." I whimpered in a simple volume.

Connor flinched and had the funniest expression on his face. Too bad I couldn't laugh.

"Please. Put me down."

Without hesitation Connor slowly set me on my feet. I took my first step and stumbled a bit.

"No. Come here." Mr. Bullard.

I kept walking. Where am I going? I dunno but just think about every step. God. It's like I'm 2 again. A sharp pain hit me in the stomach. Right below my belly-button. I winced.

I was on the ground.

"GET HER TO THE NURSE!"

I was out cold.

Connor's POV

I grabbed Sofie's leg like I did in my lifeguard training. What is happening? First I just give her a ride then she goes and faints? Gah. She doesn't even like attention. Well now she's got it. I grabbed her lower neck so now I had her back in bridal style. This is so awkward. Especially for us. I don't even know her. I know enough though.

Sofie curled up in a ball holding her stomach.

Holy. Crap. Her hand. It's... Burned. The sight of the thing made me wanna throw up. My goodness. And now she is gripping her stomach. She has something wrong.

I opened the thick office door. Students weren't aloud to go through this door. Screw it.

"Hey! Go through the right door!" The grouchy office lady.

"She's passed out!" Not giving the slightest chance for her to yell at me.

That whole time I was pretty much running to the nurse door. Again. A very thick door. Being all kinds of rude, I rushed in and set Sofie on the cot bed things. Instantly she snapped awake.

"That was quick."

Sofie's POV

My eyes desperately looked for an answer to where I was. Okay. Band-Aids. Cots. Nurse looking type person. Nurse. Nurses office. Oh dang. Wait til mom hears about this. She hates these people.

I lightly set my head on the paper covered pillow as the sound of the crinkling echoed throughout the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sorry I don't update enough. My friends nag me. xD Oh well. Thanks!

Errrggg! And my chapters are all short. Again. I sorry.