9 ♡.

Dee's point of view.

It was late , I was laid up in my bed thinking about moe , she's so beautiful and interesting. She's been through a lot. She's beyond strong and independent, that's what I like about her , she's different.

Anyways , the bullshit that happened earlier was totally fucked up , tianna was so ghetto and odd , we hadn't talked since Christmas and she finds me and try's to attack a female I'm cool with? Nah son , tianna and me were something , but she got crazy , I got her pregnant but she aborted it , I was so happy to be a dad , it crushed my soul when she told me , that's the reason we aren't a factor to eachother.

I rolled over checking my phone , 11:30 I read , I sighed and unlocked my phone. 3 texts from tianna

9:30
Ti : you really had me fighting ya little bitches? You a loser ass nigga.
9:50
Ti: you just flat out weird & I swear I shouldn't have met you , you constantly make me look and feel like the bad guy .

11:00
Ti : yoooo , I'm dead leaving you alone , ima fall back cause it's pure obvious that I shouldn't have reacted to any of that cause we not dating , you have a nice life.

dawg.. she thinks we still date , we haven't even spoke fr , she's been stalking me for weeks , I don't know her issue , She has a whole boyfriend and now a child , I don't understand her.

I scrolled through my notifs and I sighed, mo didn't text me , mo texting me gives my phone life. But now it's dead.

moe pov.

I was thrown onto my bed face first , screaming I was turned over and I met face to face with my father , the man that raised me , daddy's little princess you know? " dad.. " I furrowed my eyebrows confused , he just looked at me then he spoke " bitch you got the cops on me? Nobody touched that lil bitch " I looked up at him and I turned the other way , i remember watching this documentary on this women escaping a killer , she said she turned to the side and then turned back and kicked as hard as she could , I turned back around fast and I kicked him as hard as I could , he fell back into my glass table in my room and I immediately ran , i made it down the steps and looked for my phone , I couldn't find it. I heard foot steps and him groaning , " fuck " I whispered , I crawled over to the couch and sat behind it , I laid flat to see under , ad there was my phone. I reached and reached but couldn't get it , I sighed and got up quietly, I started to move the couch when I heard " bitch " shouted from my room , I moved the couch as fast as I could, grabbing my phone I swung the door open and ran out.

I ran all the way to the end of the street , laying behind a bush , I began dialing 911. After I hung up and reassured them , I called Dee

" hello " Dee answered in a sleepy tone
" Dee my dad came over and tried to take me out " I sobbed
" wh-what " he said , I just sobbed.
He hung up.

5 minutes later the street was blocked off with paramedics and police , even a swat. They caught my dad and he was immediately held accountable , Dee was by my side comforting me. I loved Dee , he was such a sweet guy , he really showed his feelings for me.