7 ♡.

I arrived at my house , without a doubt I jumped out the car , the ambulance was there and so were police.

" ma'am are you the legal guardian of Laming Perez?" The officer asked, he stood about 6'3 , dark hair , very pale , had a mustache , looked like he hadn't slept in years.

" y-yes I am " I stuttered. Dee ran up behind me and nodded at the officer and the officer nodded back " well ma'am-" I cut him off when I saw Ming on the stretcher , I ran so fast to her , " Ming..Ming.." tears filled my eyes and the sight of her clogged my throat of any words. " it's-its gonna be okay baby , I love you " I said shedding tears and giving her a smile. She nodded , the paramedics pushed me aside and I stood back seeing my little sister wheeled into the back of a ambulance.

My heart shattered , more then it did when she told me about my father. He's so sick , I never knew he had ill intentions with a child , his own seed. I had to get justice for her , for me , for my mom.

I turned around and there was the police , note pad in hand , I started talking " listen , the cause is cause of my father , I let them stay over my dads and I guess he touched her , I need a rape kit done immediately and I need him behind bars as soon as possible "

" ma'am-" he spoke but I cut him off " you heard me motherfucker , you do as I please , she's my little sister and if you don't want me on first 48 I advice you to take actions immediately " he nodded his head and he ran to his car , Dee stood there with a grin and his arms folded " heard me motherfucker" he mocked , I smiled a little. I stepped into the house and benji and agnes were huddled up by eachother , tears came to my eyes , they saw their sister in that condition , I rushed over to them and embraced them " I'm so so so sorry y'all had to see that " agnes frowned and hugged me back , benji had tears running down his face , I never saw benji Cry. He was a tough kid and it was very unusual to ever see him cry , he's a strong one.