Niam- I Can't Help it.

A'ight guys!

I thought I'd try something new and write Bromances. I think it's better than regular, honestly. I love it. I think my writing has been improving a bit too, or not. I dunno. Lol. :3

Well enjoy some Niam!

Vote, comment, Fan c:

Luff you,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niam- I can't help it<3

Niall's POV~

"Alright class, now turn to page 87 in your books. Fill out all the questions in the sidebar." Mr. Payne sat down after instructing us this. Only I wasn't paying attention. Well I was, just not to his directions. I was focused on Mr. Payne himself.

I loved every little thing about him. His hair he recently shaved so now it's impossible to run his fingers through, which he still attempts to do often. His brown eyes that whenever I look into them, my insides melt. His well toned, muscular body that you can see through his white buttoned up shirt. Yes, I Niall Horan, am in love with my math teacher.

Speaking of Mr. Payne, he looks up from his desk and right into my eyes, a confused look written on his face. "Niall? Is there something I can help you with?" I gulped "N-No sir. I'm just n-not understanding this w-work completely." Smooth Niall. "Not understanding? Maybe I can help you? Stay after class, and we'll see what we can do." He smiles, his gorgeous heart stopping smile, that makes my knees go week. I nod weakly. Shit.

Around 15 minutes later, the bell signaling school is over rings. I wait for everyone to leave the room, and make my way over to the Sex God's desk. "Niall, I've been looking at your math grades. And compared from this year to last year's, you've dropped 3 whole letter marks. Is something wrong?" I look down at my shoes.

"It's nothing really" I manage to get out. He brings 2 fingers to my chin and lifts it up. Even with that ting gesture, I feel sparks. "Nothing? Niall, you need to help me out here. I need to know what's bothering you." Honesty and concern is written in his eyes. I sigh and gulp. Here goes nothing. Hoping he won't here me, I barely mutter it.

"You."

Liam's POV~

"Nothing? Niall, you need to help me out here. I need to know what's bothering you."

He gulps and sighs. I want to help him out. God, I just want him. I'm helplessly in love with my student, Niall Horan. Everything he does makes me weak at the knees. I wish he would feel the same , but for all I know, Niall's as straight at a ruler.

I barely hear the word "You." come out of his mouth. My heartbeat quickens slightly. "Me?" What did I do?

"Everything about you, Mr. Payne! I'm in love with you. And I can't help it." He whispers the last part and looks down. I pick up his chin again and without warning, I lean in and kiss him. He's shocked, but soon starts to move his lips on mine. I swear, sparks are erupting everywhere, and I know he can feel it too. Eventually we break away.

"Mr. Payne?" Niall breathes hard with a confused expression on his face.

"Call me Liam, Nialler." I smile at him and he smiles back, playing with my fingers.

"Right, Liam. I'm so glad I couldn't help it. I.. I love you Liam." He looks so nervous saying it, it's adorable.

"I love you too Nialler. And I'm glad you couldn't help it either."