Nashton- Comfort

Hey guys (:

I know you don't want to read these lol

I would agree bc most authors notes suck ass oops

I'm adding 5sos onto this book c:
AND IM FLIPPING EXCITED YO

I'm kind of proud of this one tbh I think it's one of my favorites. It seems long on here but idk ???

I'm in love with them okay well here's another imagine you guys have probably been waiting for so bye hA

Much love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV -

"Thank you guys! You are the best! We were One Direction, and we love you!"

Fans were screaming, the lights going insane. Josh was playing his drums along with the other instruments like there was no tomorrow. The platform myself and my bandmates stood upon slowly lowered into the blackness of the backstage. Another successful and thrilling gig had just ended.

I can speak for the boys and I- what we were able to do now, this continuous fame that seemed to stay with us wherever we were, was unfathomable. I can't even begin to try and describe what goes through our heads when we first get onto the stage. Full arena, enough camera flashes to give your eyes a mini seizure, and our girls. Our beautiful, amazingly supportive girls. And boys, I suppose. Without them, nothing would've been possible. None of this could've happened.

"Ni! You okay mate?" Louis' wondering voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I beamed.

"Yeah Lou, of course. Just ecstatic. This is crazy, I'll never be able to getting through my head just how far we've come." Louis and the rest of them smiled in understanding. We walked down to where are 2 tour busses stood waiting. With us 5, and also our fantastic opening band, 5 Seconds of Summer, there was a total of 9 teenage boys (exception of Zayn and Louis, but we count them as teens. They act like it.) to travel to the gigs and hotels. So we were divided up.

In one bus, there was Louis, Harry, Michael, Calum, and Zayn. And, in the second bus, there was Liam, Luke, Ashton, and myself.

The busses were for the most part fun and relaxing. We knew when not to bother one person, as well as each others' boundaries.

We said goodbye to the one's going onto different busses, and climbed into our own. I was engulfed by a hug from Liam first, gripping my waist while mine wrapped around his shoulders. "Great job Li, you nailed your solo in Loved You First." I smiled, and he grinned back.

"Ni, you rocked the house down. Seriously, I thought the stage was going to give way whenever you did one of your little leprechaun jumps." He teased me, but I still smiled. He was my best friend, brother even. We were so close, it was sometimes even scary. I loved him, in a brotherly, best friend kind of way. Zayn hugged me and gave his congratulations before turning and heading to his bunk, already half- asleep. The next and final hug had my heart racing and my vision spinning.

Ashton.

I sighed and hugged him tighter, if that was even possible. He laughed and pulled away slightly. "Great job today, Nialler. You have such an amazing voice. Not to mention your phenomenal dance moves." I laughed at his sarcasm and he winked.

"Thanks Ash, but I think the best part of the show would've had to been when you almost broke your sticks in half because you were 'rocking out too hard' on your drums." He laughed again, showing his adorable dimples in the process. I mentally sighed, wishing I could have all of his adorableness for myself. I loved his quirky remarks and his beautiful laugh. The way he could brighten up any room, just with one of his smiles. I just loved him in general. And with each and every passing day, I fall more and more in love with the littlest things he does. Like when he gets embarrassed, he'll chuckle into his lap. Or when he's nervous, his eyes won't hold the amount of sparkle they usually contain. I noticed all of these things, and I was head over heels for him. Ashton fucking Irwin, what have you done to me?