Ziam- Welcome Back

Heyy guys! I decided to do a Bromance one shot, this time it's Ziam c: I really really like this one, it's so freaking adorable. Lol, so I hope you enjoy! See if you can spot a little Narry in here? (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziam- Welcome Back<3

Zayn's POV~

Heartbreak.

That's what I've been feeling for the past month and a half. Like when you find this perfect person, and you fall, just like that? I didn't need anyone to catch me, didn't want anyone to. But I fell too hard, too quick. I was careless enough to not see the person I love was never going to be at the bottom, waiting for me, to be there holding their arms out wide. Me falling into their right embrace.

No.

I should've known a guy like him would never feel that way about me. Yes, guy. Not just any guy either, the most perfect human being to ever live, and I'm not just saying that. From his big brown, doe eyes, his newly shaved hair he just got cut because he was tired of having to style it every morning. He looks so much manlier now, if that's possible.

I tried and tried to get him out of my head, telling myself it was just a phase, we're only best friends. Brothers, even. But I knew I was lying to myself. The feelings i felt around my bandmate weren't your typical "brotherly" feelings. So now I'm faced to tell myself what has been clearly obvious lately. I am completely and utterly falling for my best friend, Liam Payne.

Liam's POV~

"Li, come on! We have to meet the other boys at the studio! And drive me to Wendy's, because I'm starving!" Niall jumped up and down at the bottom of the stairs. I chuckled. He's the most adorable person you'll ever meet, I'm telling you. Like a little baby duckling. I don't have feelings for him at all, no. That's Harry's job.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming Ni! The restaurant isn't going to run out of food ya know!" I grabbed my keys and looked over at Niall, who was smiling mischievously.

"They might after I'm done with them!" I laughed and climbed into the car. This is the first day we'll be back in the studio, just getting back from holidays and all. We don't have anything to record yet, but we're all meeting up and just chilling and having a good laugh. I haven't seen the other three boys since before break. The only reason Niall was staying with me is because he got back from Ireland a few days early, and I invited him to stay with me.

I was excited to see the boys again. I missed Louis' jokes and stories, he's always good for a laugh. I've missed making fun of Harry whenever he got nervous around Niall, which doesn't happen as often now because he finally got himself together and asked out the carefree blondie. And Zayn. I just missed.. him. Everything about him. I might seem like a downright schoolgirl, but whenever I see him, a smile somehow finds its way onto my face. I get butterflies when somebody says his name and- alright. That's enough of the sappy girly teenage descriptions.

"We're here!" Niall immediately jumps out of the car and runs into the studio, probably to his boyfriend. They're adorable, honestly. I walk inside, not as fast as Niall, but I'm strutting some sort of awkward power walk thing. I'm excited to see them as well!

"LIAM!" I feel someone fling themselves at me and knock me down onto the floor.

"Owww, Lou! It's nice to see you and all, but I'm really not in the mood for a concussion." He laughed and helped me up.

"Sorry mate. I was just excited. You should go talk to Zayn. He has barely been talking for the past month. If anyone can get someone to open up, it's you." I look around the studio until I spot Zayn, sitting on the piano bench, hitting what looks like random keys. Maybe I can teach him one day, at least I'd enjoy it.

"Yeah sure, I'll see what's the matter. Cheers Lou." He smiled and went into the other room, containing a Niall and Harry, probably kissing or something. I'll just say hi to Harry later..

Zayn's POV~

I shouldn't be sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I should be over there, saying hi to everyone. I sighed and pressed a random key, when i felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Don't think you were going to get away without saying hi to me Zaynie." I turned around and saw the one and only Liam, grinning like an idiot.

"Sorry Li, I'm not really in the mood for greetings right now." I sighed, looking at his now worried expression.

"Why? What's wrong Zayn? All of us have noticed. You're not acting like yourself lately." He gestured for me to come with him, and I quickly obliged. We went into an empty room. I shivered. I'm alone with him. I. Am. Alone. With. Him. Calm down Zayn, it's just Liam. "Can you tell me about it? I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to. Promise." He looked at me with sincerity in his eyes, and I sighed again. Here goes nothing..

"Liam, do you know what it's like, to love someone, but they don't love you back? It's like.. It's like knowing their the one in your dreams that you're supposed to be with, you're sure of it, but they're focused on someone else. I'm so damn in love with him too, and the thing is, he'll never even know. Never. I've been trying to hide this for almost two months. It's too hard now, Li! I just can't do it anymore!" A tear escaped my eyes, and his face immediately softened.

"Aww, Zayn, don't cry. Come here. Everything's okay." He took me into his arms, and I let everything out. All the tears and emotions I had had boxed up inside of me these few weeks all came loose. After a few minutes, the tears were gone and my crying had stopped.

"Zayn? I know you're still upset, but I can't help but wonder.. Did you say "he'll" never love you?"

Oh god. Here it comes. This is when he'll be disgusted at me for being gay, and he'll laugh and tell me how gross it is. But I didn't get that. He almost looked.. Hopeful? No, it couldn't be.

"Y-Yeah. I said he. I-I'm gay Liam. I'm s-sorry!" He looked confused.

"Z, why would you be sorry? Being gay doesn't change my opinion of you. I'm so glad you said it, actually. I need to tell you something. Zayn, I. I.. Ithinkiminlovewithyouandidontknowifyoufeelthesamebuticanthideitanymore." He turned bright red after saying, or should I say mumbling the last part.

"Li, it's okay, don't be nervous repeat the last line." He took a deep breath and repeated his words, slower and more confident.

"I think I'm in love with you and I don't know if you feel the same but I can't hide it anymore."

My heart stopped beating, and I froze. He looked extremely nervous and sad, so I unfroze before he said something else.

"Li, babe, you don't know how happy I am you just said that. I love you so, so much, and I would do anything to get to you. I love you so much, and I didn't think you would ever find out." He smiled and put his hands on either sides of my waist.

"I love you Zayn, I really really do." He leaned in closer, and our lips met halfway, my hands tangling around his neck.

And that was the best welcome back I've ever had in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked! Remember, vote comment & Fan! And REQUEST C:

Love you guise c: