Zallysa- Always Have, Always Will *REQUEST*

Haay guys! So this is a personal for my friend Allysa, with Zayn. I am taking requests too! I feel like this is one of my best writings, and I like it c:
Lol well, vote comment & fan, and REQUEST!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allysa & Zayn <3

Two years. It been two years since your best friend, Zayn Malik got famous and left on tour. It was hard to ignore the pain in your chest whenever you thought about him, or when someone said his name how your throat would become dry and close up. All in all, you were in love with the perfection known as Zayn Malik. You knew he was the one when you first laid eyes on him, years ago.

*Flashback*
"Hey Lyss, I hear there's a new guy starting today. And from what I've been told, he's got the looks." Ever since we got to school, this supposedly "new guy" has been the topic of choice. Not that I was complaining, though. But seriously, how much is there to talk about a guy you've never even seen?
"We'll, I hear he's got quite the singing voice." Sammi adds, twirling her hair with her fingers. Sammi isn't what I'd consider a flirt necessarily, but she likes her boys.
"I hear he's gotta friend. Blondie? Name's Niall I think." Levi adds excitedly. Levi is basically every boys dream girl. She's gorgeous, popular, and gets along with everyone. She's only had one boyfriend, as she's "waiting for the right guy". She deserves the best.

"If you guys are right, I want to meet him." As I finish the last word, the bell rings, signaling the end of school. I grab my books and find my way to my locker through the crowded hallway. Okay, crowded is an understatement. Imagine one of those tiny circus cars, where they try and fit as many clowns as possible. There's a better description.

As if on cue, my books are knocked out of my hand, and sprawled across the hall. I mentally curse in my head, but all of that immediately disappears when I look up.
In front of me is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in my life.

"Ohmygod. I'm so sorry! I'm new here, and I didn't see you. I guess I'm just in a rush, first day in all." I snap out of my daydreaming. This must be the Zayn guy everyone has been talking about.

"Y-yeah it's fine. I u-understand. I'm Allysa by the way." Where did my confidence go? I never stutter.

"I'm Zayn, nice to meet you! Here, here's my number, maybe we can out sometime?" He gives me my books that he had picked up off the ground for me."

"Yeah sure, I'd love that! See you around!" We smiled at each other and he walked down the hallway.

Something told me this would be the start of a long friendship.

* End of Flashback*

"Where are we going?" I whined, for the hundredth time in 2 hours.

Levi glares over at me. "Allysa, for the last time, I am not going to tell you! Now shut up, or I'll drive you back home. And I can garuntee you wouldn't like that." I cross my arms and look out the window. Before long, the car stops, and we're parked in front of an.. Airport?

"Lev, what th-"

"Hurry, come on!" She grabs my arm and pulls me inside. I'm about to question her again when I turn around and my heart stops. Literally.

"ZAYN! Ohmygod it's really you!" I run and jump into his arms. I know, it sounds like a really cliche couple thing, but at the time I could care less. Zayn was here and that's all that matters. "Zayn, I missed you like crazy. You don't even know!"

He smiles and hugs me tighter. "Awh Lyss, you don't think I missed my bestest friend in the whole wide world? You must be crazy! I thought about you everyday." There come the butterflies.

"Really? So did I. I was lucky if i could keep my mind off you, because my grades were really sucking the first couple months." I giggled.

"I know, Levi told me everything! Looks like her and Niall are getting pretty close, too." I looked up and saw my best friend and Niall pressed into a tight hug. And it was literally the cutest thing ever.

"I'm so happy for her. She deserves an amazing guy. Hopefully Niall is one." I smile up at Zayn, but can't help but wonder who his amazing girl might be.

"Yeah well, I'm pretty sure I know who my dream girl is, but I'm not sure how she feels." I felt a twang of hurt and jealousy in my chest. Of course, he was gone for two years! He probably didn't even remember what I looked like.

"Oh.. That's.. That's great! She's really lucky..good luck getting her, not that you'll need it.." I backed up a step, only to be pulled back by Zayn.

"Allysa, what are you talking about? It's you. It's always been you. I've loved you for so long." My heart exploded.

"I.. I love you too Zayn. I love you so much! Always have, always will." I whispered, as our heads got closer. Our lips met, and everything around us was gone, invisible. Nothing else mattered.

"I love you Allysa, always have, always will." <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~