𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

I keep thinking about him

Kōshi.

It's a pity I wasn't able to see him. I wonder if he's okay...maybe he was hit by the truck? maybe he got hit by a truck? No no... I really hope he doesn't. I felt like crying, but...unfortunately I can't.

I really can't.

Okaa-san might be worried about me not waking up from this deep slumber. Maybe I'll be late from class, I mean...it was boring to be honest, but I don't want okaa-san get mad at me for getting lazy.

I take in my surroundings.

I felt as if I was in the middle of a black void, with nothing around me but myself. Was it possible that both of my feet were stepping in water? I'm not sure how to explain what's going on.

When I woke up, I was already here. Is it possible that I was in my dream? No one wants to be here in this dull dream. I attempted to wake up. I gave it my all. But no to vail. I sometimes believe I'm having sleep paralysis which I hope not.

It's scary you know.

I'm missing my teammates terribly. To be precise, the basketball squad. I'm curious as to what Kuroko and Kagami are up to...perhaps Riko-san was annoyed that I hadn't arrived at school yet. I don't want to be the target of her rage.

I'm not interested in trying the new workout routines she devised.

It seemed unusual that I ended up here. I'm unable to wake up. However, I am aware of the situation. I can sense it as well. I can also detect odors. My recollection was a little foggy, but I remember what happened the last time.

...

"Okay! That concludes today's practice!" Riko announced at the basketball team, whom had halted their practice. [Name] then took one last shot at the ball before strolling over to his water bottle on the bench.

[Name] wiped the sweat from his brow as he watched Kuroko walk silently beside Kagami, who was busy drinking from his water bottle, without even acknowledging the other's presence. He then saw his kouhai, who was sluggish and appeared to be about to pass out.

"Pfft⏤come here Kuro-chan," he grinned as Kagami glanced at him puzzled before gazing beside him and saw Kuroko standing right next him. "D-d-don't just show up like that!" Kagami yelled as he placed his hand over his heart.

"But I was here the whole time..." Kuroko said, puzzled, as he began to go towards [Name], who was laughing. [Name] then assisted the phantom in wiping the sweat from his face.

...

"Are you sure you're not going to the Maji Burger with us?" " Riko inquired, as she and the others stared at [Name], who nodded and smiled guilty. "Yeah, I was meeting someone," He said, before bidding them farewell.

"Ko-chan!"

He yelled as he noticed the male going to enter the cafe, which they had both agreed to. Sugarawa smiled as he watched [Name] sprint towards him. "Oh, you're here!" Sugarawa stated, "I thought I was late." As they then both entered the cafe.

Soon after, the two placed an order for food and began conversing. After a few moments, the two started walking towards the train station. "Are you tired?" " [Name] looked at Sugarawa, who nodded, and then slung Sugarawa's bag over his shoulder.

"Eh?! You don't have to do it you know!" As he stared at [Name], who had just chuckled, the ash grey haired male reddened. "It's all right! If you're tired, just lean on me," [Name] said, and Sugarawa hesitantly leaned on [Name]'s shoulder.

Both of their cheeks were flushed, savoring the moment. They were silent, too flustered to speak, but they could hear their hearts racing.

Despite the fact that it was cut off, Sugarawa rushed forward to assist a girl who had tripped in the middle of the road. When [Name] spotted a truck speeding into Sugarawa, his eyes widened and panic ran through his veins.

People were yelling, and Sugarawa's eyes widened as he spotted the truck; his body froze, particularly his feet, rendering him immobile. He then pushed the girl into a safe spot and braced himself for the impact.

"Kōshi!"

Just as Sugarawa was about to be hit, he glimpsed [Name] sprinting towards him, arms wrapped around him and his face on [Name]'s chest.

CRASH!