Chapter 2: ...because I Have Too!

Wait For It! (THIS CHAPTER WAS LAST UPDATED AUG 20TH, 2014 4:58PM)

Chapter 2: ...Because I Have Too!

The day is pretty much over when Tylin rushes over to my locker talking non-stop about something big that happened today.

"And then she said, 'I can't believe you cheated on me with that bitch. I thought you loved me.' It was so crazy Chris. They were going at it for a long while; then the girl he was cheating with started to defend him after the girlfriend slapped him. Then, the girls started fighting, but the principal came and broke it up before anything interesting actually happen. Man I love this school. There's always something juicy going on. And to think I use to have a crush on that girl, Kara. I can't believe she was messing with another girl's boyfriend. Everyone thought she was so innocent. I wonder who else she's been with. Probably a lot of guys. You know it's always the goody-two-shoes you have to look out for."

I slam my locker shut after grabbing what I need and glare at Tylin. I didn't say anything to him about his misinformation. I simply walk away. The trio fight he's babbling about are the two girls and guy I saw earlier today at my locker. The couple who broke up and the girl, Kara, who tells her friends she isn't a virgin anymore.

"Where you going man? I was talking," Tylin shouts.

"Home."

"What? Since when are you in a rush to get home," he ask.

"Today's special."

Tylin runs up from behind me and stands in front of me halting me to stop.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's up man. Why are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

I allow him to stop me. "I'm not. I simply don't want to hear anymore of your nonsense." I walk around him.

"Nonsense? You mean about the fight? That's not nonsense. I saw it happen. I'm not some gossiping teenage girl, Chris."

Tylin follows me.

"I thought I told you my name is Christopher not Chris."

"Whoa. You always let me call you Chris. But you must be upset with me or something. You only tell me to call you Christopher when you're mad."

I stop walking and Tylin mimics.

"Before you go ahead and declare ultimate judgement on someone, you should know the full story first. Not everything is what it seems. The color in a photo can sometimes be distorted thus telling a lie." I walk away heading out the school doors.

"What?" Tylin ponders to himself for a brief second. He's thinking too literately about what I said.

He ran up to me again. "I really don't have any idea what you're talking about Chris. Umm, Christopher."

"I'm talking about what you said about Kara. She's not some easy lay or whatever."

"I'm sorry man. I didn't know you liked her. I -"

"No. You're not listening. "Kara isn't like that because she really did care about that guy. She was actually in love with him. I don't know much about her, but she truly is a nice girl. Practically an angel."

"I'm confused. Do you know her or don't you?"

"I guess you could say I don't. At least not personally. I have two classes and a free period with her. She talks with her friends around me a lot. I usually stay quiet. I've only actually spoken with her a few times, but I can tell that everything she does comes from a good place. I heard her whisper to her two friends this morning that she lost her virginity last night. Besides I know for a fact that that guy has been cheating on his girlfriend with more girls than just Kara. He's not very good with juggling woman."