Chapter 4: ...all the Kinks!

Wait For It! (THIS CHAPTER WAS LAST EDITED/UPDATED: JAN 26TH 2014 8:22AM ) 

Chapter 4 - ...All the Kinks!

    "What! Are you kidding me? That kid's at the bottom of the social totem pole. Sitting with him would be like sitting in the Kardashians garbage. Still so close to the inside where it's fun and full of excitement, but yet, not quite the real thing, and it stinks."

    "Tylin, if you don't want to sit with us, then go sit somewhere else."

    "What? You're going to kick me out. You need me or you'll be alone," he says.

    "So will you," I respond.

    He groans, "Touche'."

    Tylin scurries to catch up with my walking pace.

    "One question, if we are going to ask him to lunch, why are we heading to the men's room?" Tylin ask.

    I stop before I push open the door and turn to say, "Because...this is unfortunately where he stay's during this time.

    Tylin cringes. "Eww."

    We go into the bathroom as I call out his name,"Alexion. Hey Alexion."

    We heard a single low sound then the bathroom went silent. 

    "Ok, no one's here, lets go," Tylin says hurrying to walk away.

    I grab his shirt and pull him back. "Oh no you don't. Look." I point to the only stall that isn't open. Although we can't see Alexion's feet I know he's in here. He probably has them up on top of the toilet seat.

    "Alexion, it's me Christopher. I wanted to know if you wanted to eat lunch with me and my friend Tylin today. You know, in a place that doesn't smell like a urian."

    He says nothing.

    "Tylin really wants you to sit with us too," I lie.

    Tylin gives me a look.

    I raise an eyebrow silently reminding him that he can leave. He gives in.

    Tylin gives attitude and spews sarcasm when he responds, "Yeah, Alexion. We would love for you to sit with us. It would be my honor." I elbow him to not sound so insincere.

    "Hey man, if you sit with us, no one is going to bother you. We sit at a table full of ladies. They're mostly sophomores and freshman but they're still live human girls." Tylin chuckles.

    Nothing but silence echos in the restroom.

    "Alexion! What are you going to do? Hide out the rest of your life. If you keep acting like you're scared of Marc and Anthony then they will simply continue bulling you. And if you do not come out of that stall I will simulate some bulling of my own. We are not leaving until you come out."

    "Dude, if he doesn't want to come, he doesn't want to come. We can't force him to do something he doesn't want to do. Plain and simple."

    Christopher knows Tylin is right. If Alexion isn't ready to stop hiding then we can't make him.

    "I guess you're right," I shout. "If Alexion would rather sit in a dirty bathroom everyday until he graduates than sit with the coolest kids in the cafeteria then that's on him. So we're going to leave now, but our offer still stands. There's no expiration. You can come sit with us and listen to Tylin talk about a girl he's never going to get or sit in here and listen to the musical prowess of el flush.