019

avina's pov

"you're not wearing that"

i walk out of my room to see ale walking out of his at the same time. i scoff at his comment and headed for the stairs, him following behind.

"have no choice. bosses orders"

i reply with a smirk on my face knowing he's annoyed. i sat down on the couch and started to put my heels on that were also in the box mattia gave me. pearly white heels with a bow in the back.

"says who?"

he leans on the wall, waiting for me as kairi walks out of the kitchen with a caprisun in his hand.

"says my boyfriend"

he scoffs at my words making me laugh. he hates it when i refer to mattia as my boyfriend. i love it. it makes my heart go fast. i finished with my heels and stood up. i love wearing heels. they make me feel like a model you know?

"alright let's go"

...

"kairi, i don't like this"

kairi had both ale and i blindfolded and he was leading us out of his car. i was tripping on everything since i was wearing very tall heels but kairi helped me by holding onto me tight enough for me not to fall.

"bro, where the hell are you taking us"

alejandro was just as confused as i was. we then came to a stop and i hear kairi open a door. he led us in one after the other and then closed the door behind him.

it was cold in here. i held onto alejandro almost scared of what was happening. i knew mattia had something to do with it so i was a little calm. just confused.

"ok, you can take the blindfolds off on the count of three"

i heard some noise and people telling others to hush. that gave me a hint but curiosity was still my main feeling.

"fuck that. im taking it off now"

"surprise!!"

i jump at the sudden noise and how loud it was. my eyes widen as soon as i processed what just happened. they threw us a surprise party. omg.

"what the fuck is happening!?"

alejandro still had his blindfold making me roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"look you dumb fuck"

i take the blindfold off for him making his eyes squint. i mean, it was hella bright in here. we both had wide smiles on our faces as we saw people cheer for us with drinks in their hands. i look around the house and realize we're in mattia's house.

mattia!

where is this fucker? i need to see him. i continued to look around the house for that one person. i bit on my acrylics as i walked around the house full of people.

i pushed people out of my way looking for him but i simply couldn't find him. people wishing us a happy birthday as i walked around the house.

ugh. where could he be?

i turned and looked around when i feel myself come in contact with someone's chest, making me fall to the floor.

"what the fuck?"

i look up to see this boy? he was staring down at me. he had two drinks in his hands and a shocked look on his face. i gave him a confused look and he shook the look off his face, placing both drinks down. he put his hand out for me to grab and i do so.

"my bad, i didn't mean to- "

"no no, you're good"

i tried walking away but the crowded people surrounding me wouldn't let me unless i pushed them out of my way. that was what i was gonna do but the boy stopped me.

"nathan"

he took his hand out again, wanting me to shake it. i furrowed my brows, deciding whether or not i should. im just gonna be nice for once.

"avina"

i respond as i shook his hand.

"yea i know. birthday girl"

i smiled a bit and nod my head.

"correct. uh if you don't mind, im kinda looking for someone but i'll see you around?"

he looked kinda bummed but he nods his head anyway.

"of course"

i quickly turn around and began my search once again. until someone else had to interrupt me again.

"avina!"

i rolled my eyes, turning around to see who was calling after me. it was kairi.

"what?"

he walked up to me and pointed toward the stairs. i was confused at first but then realized what he was hinting at. i smiled and gave him a hug before heading toward the stairs. and of course, there had to be people there too. there were people making out making me want to puke but soon enough i made it all the way up.

"mattia? where are you?"

i was getting frustrated. i needed to see him. i then feel my phone vibrate, signaling i got a notification.

...

matti <3

look up.
read at 10:34 p.m

...

look up? what does he mean? is this some sort of game or what? omg, i hate him. what does he mean by "look up"? that could mean many things. the roof maybe? omg the damn roof.

i ran to his room, opening the door. his strong scent hits my nose making me smile in an instant. i close the door behind me and look directly toward the window. i walk up to it and began to open it.

it was really late at night and the stars were shining bright. both mattia and i love watching the stars and the moon. an interest we shared. it was our thing. i smile and take in the scent of the fresh air outside when i hear some movement coming from the above.

"has to be mattia"

i whisper to myself. i quickly take my heels off and began to climb out the large window and then started to climb up the roof with them in my hand. mattia and i do this all the time. we go up to the roof of our houses and watch the stars together.

i made it all the way up to the roof and the sight in front of me made my eyes widen and my jaw drop. mattia stood far away from me as many many candles were in two lines, making a little walkway.

he held a large bouquet of white and red roses in his hand and stared right at me with a beautiful smile. god, how i missed his smile.

he carefully put the bouquet down and opened his arms for me. i immediately ran toward him. i jumped in his arms and wrapped my arms around him. he chuckled and hugged me back. we both stood there, enjoying each other's presence.

"i missed you so much"

i whisper to him. he says nothing but leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. i missed his lips the most. his sweet lips.

"happy birthday, princess"

...