CHAPTER 13

You were all about to run to the door then it opens revealing ms. Granada. "Do you children have any idea what you've done? Stealing one of our trains? Turning headquarters upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer space. Hmm?" Ms.Granada asked and then squeals a little "well done. Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities you took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked minutes after you escaped. If you had t broken out, you would have all been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship? I'm so proud."

"Wait, so we're not in trouble?" Missy asked

"Of course not, you are hero's."

They all started cheering except you and ojo and you had an odd feeling in your stomach.

"This doesn't feel right this was a little I don't know to easy?"  You whispered to ojo and she showed you her iPad that showed ms.Granada with tentacles.

"Missy, y/n her vital signs are all over the place." Then ojo showed the drawing to missy

"Save your breath, Granada. They know."
Said the president.

"Uh oh." Guppy says
And they grow tentacles from their backs.

"Well, then... round them up." Granada says as they grab you all with their tentacles.

"Watch it." Face maker says

"Don't touch me! Get your slimy tentacles off!"you told them and then they threw slo-mo.

"Quit the pantomime, slo-mo. You didn't even scrape a knee." Wildcard said and slo-mo shrugged as he got up

"Oh shut up wildcard it's not his fault." You say

"Oh, good. Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same       in-fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team." Granada says and guppy brings her water out. "Take away her water. They're to powerful together." They push the twins away from each other. "Oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is. Imprisonment. Life long." She chuckles as she walks out.

"How are we getting out of here?" Guppy asked

"I...don't know." Missy says

~with the parents~

"What do you mean you don't know?"miracle guy asked.

"I mean... I don't know. I'm thinkin. I'm thinking." Marcus says

"Enough thinking.I'm gonna punch my way out of here. I have to save my son."

A/n: sorry I couldn't write much I've been busy but I'll try to write more tomorrow