CHAPTER 16

A/N: hey guys sorry for not updating but here's a chapter that I'm writing on my computer because i got my phone taken Away so uhh enjoy 😁

"you were working together?" ojo asked. 

"surprise" Missy says.

"I even sent them on a secret mission." Missy winks "isn't that right wildcard and y/n." 

"yep." you say on the speaker.

"and when the team leaders tell you to do something, you hop to it." says wildcard on the speakers.

"since when did you accept Missy and y/n as the leaders?" ojo asked wildcard.

"since the tunnel... when they told me you were an alien spy." 

"ojo's an alien spy?" the others except Missy asked in unison

"yep. ojo's a spy." Missy says and ojo starts to grow tentacles from her back

"you knew." ojo smirks "how'd you figure it out?' she asked while still smirking.

"you accidentally gave it away in one of your OWN drawings." missy says "your art never lies."

~Flashback~

"she's an alien spy." you whisper in wildcards ear.

"holy... doo doo." wildcard says 

~end of flashback~  

" you work for Granada, don't you?" Missy asked "or does Granada work for you?"

"they all work for me." ojo says. and face maker runs in 

"what the... ojo's an alien!" facemaker says looking back from ojo to the other kids.

"we know!" they all said in unison.

~with you and wildcard~

"and now you can be impressed..." wildcard says into the speaker as he presses buttons. "...and defeated... as soon as I figure out which button removes the shield."

"oh wildcard, you make facemaker seem smarter. it's the button with the shield on it." you said and wildcard glred at you and pressed the button. and the sheild goes down and the rest of them cheer when you hear facemaker say something.

"also y/n, you know I could hear you right?" facemaker says.

"sorry facemaker but sometimes the truth hurts." you say shrugging your shoulders.

~with the other kids~

"I hate to spoil your  celebration... but there's two minutes left." ojo says and Missy looks at the timer, "games not over yet." she says and starts drawing on her iPad and a her drawing came to life and heads towards the kids . 

"uh oh" Guppy says.

(I the author has to go get water so I'll be right back.)

(51 seconds later.... I'm back so now back to writing. accidentally moans. that wasn't supposed to come out of my mouth😳.... anyways back to writing and also act like that never happened.)

"we'll hold it off, you find a way to stop the launch." Missy tells wheels and ojo starts drawing again.

"it's not an it. it's a them!" he points towards the monsters ojo drew and missy turns around.

"well then you better hurry! come on every one. it's time we show these guys  what we're made of." missy says as they all get in their fighting stances. 

~with you and wildcard~

"come on in. it's broken.  I mean its open." wildcard says.

"wildcard, y/n, you two have to keep those shields down." Missy says.

"don't worry Missy. we're on it." wildcard says

"oh yeah? what are you gonna do? turn into a bowling ball?" Granada asked looking at wildcard 

"sure. if that's what I want. I can control my powers now. working with missy and y/n helped me realize I was to busy trying to prove everybody else wrong that I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. they believed in me. and now I believe in myself.

word:585

Time:10:04PM

good night/morning to everyone