CHAPTER 12

"Ok, everyone, missy y/n and I figured out a way for us to do this. Check it out. Ojo drew us a clue. A supply ship." Says wildcard while the others pat ojo on the back. "So what does that mean?" A Capella asked. "It means there's probably one nearby that we'll sneak on board and pilot it to the mother ship." Wildcard explains. "That's actually a good idea no Mather who thought of it." Wheels says. "Thank you." Wildcard crosses his arms and fully groans and rolls her eyes. "Come on, it's time we show these aliens what's what." Says missy. And you all run but slo-mo can't go that fast "hurry up        slo-mo." Wildcard yells. "Look there's a supply ship, just like in ojo a drawing!" Missy says and they all groan in disgust at the tentacles. "Shh. Keep it down" you tell them. "Wait. Wait, wait a second. Let's go." Says missy And you all run the the supply ship. "Shut the door and let's get the heck out of here. Wheels, can you-"missy was gonna ask something but was cut off by wheels. "No! We're not all here!" Wheels says. "What? Who's missing?" Fast forward asked "oh" she said as she sighed. "Slo-mo, cut it out! Run." Wildcard says. "He would run if he could so leave him alone Wildcard!" You tell Wildcard. "Hurry! They're coming back!" Guppy yells. "10 to 1 says he's tentacled." Face maker tells wheels. "Dude." Wheels says. "You know what I got this." You say but Wildcard holds you back "get your hands off me." You push him off you and use your shark speed and get slo-mo and run back and then when wheels closes the door when you both get in and tentacles hit the glass and you all scream. "Wheels, tell me you figured this out!" Missy says. "It's actually incredibly intuitive." Wheels says Whatever that means and he presses the green button and it puts a purple thing around the ship. "please just choose any button!" Missy yells. "It might be on of these." Wheels says and presses another button and the purple barrier goes away and this time the tentacles hit the glass harder and cracks the glass some and you all scream as wildcard and rewind hug each other and gully presses a button and the supply ship starts flying. "But now what?" Asked noodles. "Don't worry. Any minute now, ojo'S gonna draw a picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents. Isn't that right ojo.?" Missy asked and ojo shakes her head no. "Oh, that's just great." Noodles says sarcastically and you were talking to fast forward. "Why did you choose me to share the idea of looking at ojo'S iPad?" Wildcard asked missy. "I don't know. I guess I know how hard it feels when everyone expects so much from you, and you feel like you can't deliver." Missy reassures him. "Do you think y/n believes I can?" He asked. "We all believe you can especially y/n." Missy tells him. "Tell that to my parents." "I will, right after we rescue them." Missy tells him.

~when you guys finally land~

"I'm gonna go check it out." Noodles says and stretches his head to look. "We're all good." He says and you all walk out of the ship. "Am I just really small, or is this ship really big?" Guppy asked. "its enormous." Says rewind. "Yeah how are we gonna find our parents?" Fast forward asked. "I was thinking about that. Ms.Granada found us really easily back at grandmas house, and I think I know how your bracelet." Wheels says. "I haven't been able to contact my dad." Missy says to wheels. "But maybe the transmitter in here that contacts the two bracelets works like a tracking device. But I need a pair of pliers and a heat source." Wheels says. "Mine and y/n's teeth are strong because our dads a Shark and y/n also can shoot lava." Guppy says.  "Perfect." Wheels says. "Actually I'd rather not don't wanna melt the bracelet so wildcard?" You say. "Thanks y/n. Heat vision." Wildcard tried. "And now he's a toaster." Says face maker. "He tried tho." You say. "Close enough." Wheels says.

~time skip~

"Is it working?" Wheels asked missy. "Well, it's leading us somewhere." Missy says. "He that was really good back there." You tell wildcard. "Yeah it was." Says missy. "Turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision?" Wildcard says. "It was heat related, that's real progress." Missy says. "I guess it's progress." Says wildcard.  "You just watch. Pretty soon you'll be teleport
I got like it's nobody's business." You say.  (As long as he doesn't get stuck in the future if y'all know who I'm talking about but I still love him) "it's all about belief." Says missy. "Um... guys. Does anybody els hear that?" A Capella asked. "What is that?" The twins asked . "It's bellow us. I can feel it." Says wheels and you all lean against a wall and scream then run after y'all see something breaking the floor which was a tentacle. "Which way." Asked face maker. "That way" says missy pointing to a door and you all run there but then a tentacle came out of the ground A Capella vocalises and she keeps the tentacle in one place and signals you guys to go so you guys do. "Look at that thing." Wildcard says. "What the heck is the president doing here?" Missy whisper yells. "So they're inside this thing? All of them?" The president asked. "That's correct." One man said. "How long before the takeover begins?" " according to the supreme commander less than an hour." "So soon." "That's what she says, and she's never wrong." "You don't have to remind me. Ever wonder why we bother with all this when she already knows how it's gonna turn out?" "All part of the process, I suppose." You start to think "hmmm so they're supreme comander already knows how everything is going to turn out? We know one person who knows how it'll turn out but it couldn't be ojo, could it?" You thought in your head. "What is that thing." Face maker asked. "You heard him. It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens. In less than an hour , they'll send it down to earth and start the takeover." Wildcard says. "Well, then we have to stop them. Let's go." Missy says.

1088 words

A/n: geez didn't know I could write that much anyways sorry for not posting as often as I used to I'll try to post as often as I used to but I have a lot of things on my mind but I'll still try.