idk what to name this chapter

No One's P.O.V

When the two woke up, they grabbed there things and headed to school. Everything was fine for the most part. Of course training was hard.

~Time Skip brought to you by laziness and writers block~

When the day was over the two headed to Izukus room. Izuku opened the door and let Hanta in. They decided to take a long nap because they where going out that night. At 10 pm they left with there skate boards. The skated to the part and smoked a lot. By the time 3 am hit they knew that they should head back. When they opened the door of the dorms, someone was in the kitchen. Todoroki. A guy who has an insane cush on Izuku. Izuku kissed Hantas lips as they ran upstairs. Todoroki saw it all. He smirked as the two had already made it to the elevator.

~Next Morning~

Everyone slowly entered the classroom, unsure of how the day will go. Izuku and Hanta had no idea that Todoroki was in the kitchen that night. They where too happy in each others company to notice. As everyone slowly started to pay attention to their surroundings, they realized that a large sheet-like cloth covered the chalkboard. Once Todoroki walked on he walked to the front(Aizawa is not there yet).

"This may be weird to you right now but it will be explained." Todoroki started in his monotonous voice. He pulled the corner to reveal a large picture of Hanta and Izuku haveing sex on the bushes(the pic was enlarged and printed on separate papers, then taped to the chalkboard. Hope that clarifies any confusion!). Todoroki had passed the two on a midnight or early morning stroll. He was super jealous. He wanted to take revenge immediately but decided to hold off. When he saw then kiss the night before, he grabbed all the freshly printed pictures and taped them to the board early in the morning. Hanta and Izuku gasped. Mineta looked disgusted. The class was shocked. Tears pricked the edge of Hantas eyes. He stood up quickly and ran.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□♧♧♧□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

357 words
Sorry this is so short. I have really bad writers block. Also when I asked on my page if anyone wanted to be friends on Instagram one person replied but I couldnt find their account. So sorry about that. If any of you want to be friends on Instagram then my @ is anime_sweetkins on there aswell. Sorry again for this being so late and short. Thanks for reading!
🍡  🎀  𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈  🎀  🍡
(⌒▽⌒)♡