The Balcony Scene

No One's P.O.V

When the two woke up that morning they smiled to themselves. Hanta's face flushed. Izuku smiled to himself because he felt proud that he was able to make Hanta smile. Everyone in class 1-A got ready for the day and head out of the dorms. All of the new couples showed PDA but the teachers didnt mind unless it was too much. Hanta and Izuku arrived at school hand in hand.

"Hey." Todoroki said to Izuku, saddened.

"Fuck off." Izuku responded sharply. Todoroki was shocked that Izuku cussed at him.

"Todoroki Shoto, please come to the main office. Todoroki to the main office." The intercom rang like music to almost everyone's ears that are in class A. A smirk found itself onto Izuku's handsome face.

"Bye, bitch." Hanta retorted, smirking. Izuku gently grabbed Hantas cheek and kissed his lips. Hanta buried his face into Izuku. The rest of the day no one saw Todoroki. By the end of the day everyone had satisfied faces until a certain flame hero walked onto the ground.

"You stupid boy! Disgraceful!" Endeavor or Todoroki Enji mumbled. He walked, or more like stomped into the building.

•♤•

The next day was awkward. Aizawa-sensei began to explain the weird project for the students.

"We are going to be acting out old plays but instead of them being normal, you will be implementing your own twists. You may pick one of the play scenes that are on the chalkboard. You will pair up with one or two other people. This is due Friday(its wednesday). Good luck." He explained. Hanta and Izuku paired up immediately. They picked the scene and practiced fro the next day.

•♧•

It was finally friday. Time to present their scenes. Izuku and Hanta asked to go last.

"Why do you want to go last?" Aizawa-sensei asked.

"We want to be last so we can have people take pictures." Izuku slyly lied.

"Okay." Sensei complied. Everyone began to present their scenes and to everyones suprise, they where acted put amazingly.

It was now time for Izuku and Hanta to present. They chose The Balcony Scene from the famous play, Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare.

Izuku began with Romeo's soliloquy. "But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she: Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love! O, that she knew she were! She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that? Her eye discourses; I will answer it. I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks: Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, having some business, do entreat her eyes to twinkle in their spheres till they return. What if her eyes were there, they in her head? The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars, as daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven would through the airy region stream so bright that birds would sing and think it were not night. See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O, that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!" Izuku finished effortlessly.

Hanta speaks the brief words of Juliets, "Ay me!"

Izuku continues the sweet words of Romeo, "She speaks: O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art as glorious to this night, being o'er my head as is a winged messenger of heaven unto the white-upturned wondering eyes of mortals that fall back to gaze on him when he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds and sails upon the bosom of the air."

Hanta says the famous words of Juliet that everyone recognizes. "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet." The words fall effortlessly off their tongues. They end the scene early and bow to the class. The class was astonished with the performance.

"Amazing..." Aizawa-sensei gasped. The class applauded to the two who presented. The bell rang and everyone soon left the room heading to the dorms because it was a half day. Hanta and Izuku went to Izuku's room and cuddled for the night.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□●●●●●●□□□□□□□□□□□□□

757 words.
Sorry this is short. My hands hurt from typing this all out. The exscript from Romeo and Juliet is the same from the original play by Shakespeare. I hope you all enjoyed. Have a good day/night/afternoon!
🍡  🎀  𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈  🎀  🍡