S-Sero!

(Dramaaaaaaa. Hello my lovelies! I wanted to think of a name I can call you guys so let me know what you want to be called. I was thinking something like Seetpeas. But I'm not sure. Hehe. I want to call you guys a name cause I dont really like calling you my readers, I think of everyone more like a friend but I dont know your name or pronouns. Aldo I am useing Sero's first name when talking in 3rd person. Sero's first name is Hanta. I cant remember if I said that in the last chapter or not. Anyway, there will be a little bit of smutty smut in this part but not fully going in. Okay, sorry about that,  thank you for reading, lovelies! Enjoy!🌸💖🌸🦋)

No One's P.O.V

When the boys woke up they looked at each other and jumped.

"What the hell! How did we get here!" Hanta yelled, not remembering what happened. The greenette looked at the other, saddened.

"You must have gotten too high. You don't look like you remember..." Izuku trailed off. Hanta looked at him confused.

"Sero.... We....We had sex last night...." Izuku explained. Hanta's face flushed.

"W-We had......WHAT?!?!" Hanta screamed. Izuku tried to calm the flustered boy down, but.....it didn't work. Hanta stormed out the room, a crimson blush across his face.

"S-Sero!" Izuku yelled, stareing at the open door frowning.  Hanta ran down the hallways, hot tears streaming down his face.

Hanta's P.O.V

'What the hell......I like him but.......what if he only fucked me because of the weed.....this is all my fault. DID I SAY SOMETHING EBARASSING!?!? Nononononononononononononononononoooooooooooooooo. What do I say to him!? Ugh. How loud was I?! Where did we fuck?! Uuugggghhhhhhhhhhhh!! Do I tell Mina? Or Denki?........Definitely not Denki....'

No One's P.O.V

The black haired boy sobbed as he got ready for school, thoughts going wild in his head. The greenette was sad and shed a few tears as the other stormed off.

[Time Skip brought to you by how handsome Tsukishima Kei is✌😗]

(Still 3rd Person) The two boys did not talk the entire day. Izuku tried to talk to Hanta, but he ran away. When Hanta made it back to his dorm, he sobbed. The hot tears ran down his red cheeks as he sat on the inside of his door.

Izuku passed Hanta's dorm and heard the sobbing and thought it was his chance to say sorry. He knocked three times on the sad boys door. Hanta stood up and opened the door, met with an apologetic Izuku.

"C-Can I come in. We need to talk..." Izuku trailed off.

"Yeah..." Hanta said, turning and wiping the tears off his face. The boys walked to Hanta's bed and sat down.

"I'm so sorry. We where smoking and you looked so hot and it made me hard. I liked you and so I asked you to sit on my lap. I shouldnt have asked it was rude of me. You probobly dont even like me I-I'm so stup-" Izuku was cut off from his rambling, with a kiss from the other.

"Stop.....I do like you... I just thought you didn't like me." Hanta said with a smile. Izuku pulled Hanta close and kissed him.

(⚠️SMUTTT⚠️)

Hanta swung his legs over Izuku's lap and started to ride his thigh.

"Nghh. I g-got horny....S-Sorry..ughh." Hanta moaned out. Izuku smirked.

"Its alright. Moan for me, baby~" Isuku hummed. Hanta grinded, roughly, onto Izuku.

"Hahh~" Hanta moaned. Izuku trailed his lips to Hantas neck and started to kiss down, looking for his sweet spot.

"Ahh!" Hanta moaned.

"Found it~" Izuku hummed, starting to abuse the spot. Hanta's legs began to shake, getting close. Izuku grabbed Hanta's hips, guiding them to help him ride his high.

"Ahhh! Mmnnn~" Hanta moaned as he came. Izuku bit down on Hanta's neck as Hanta came.

"Now~ Baby you need to take care of this. I wasnt hard on you last night so I'm not going to fuck you today. But, you need to take care of this." Izuku tested the shorter boy, pushing Hanta to the floor and unbuttoning his pants. Hanta blushed as he saw the large bulge in Izuku's boxers.

"O-Ok..." Hanta studdered. Hanta pulled down the hem of Izukus boxers, taking a closer look at Izuku's 10 inch member. Hanta's face flushed as he grabbed Izuku's member and put it in his mouth. He slowly licked up the shaft and over the slit. Hanta put Izuku's entire member into his mouth, tasting his flavour. Tears of pleasure leaked out of Hanta's eyes as he enjoyed the size. After awhile of Hanta sucking off Izuku, Izuku grabbed his head and started to face fuck Hanta. Izuku began to get close and started to tremble. He pulled Hanta's head all the way to the bottom of his shaft and came.

"Ugghh!" Izuku groaned. Hanta looked up at Izuku as he swallowed all of the cum. They cleaned up the mess and lied down.

(🌸SMUT OVER🌸)

"Does this mean we are a thing?" Izuku asked Hanta.

"Yeah...." Hanta breathed out, still out of breath. Izuku sighed and hugged the boy next to him, kissing his forehead lightly.

"You can call me Izu or Izuku now." Izuku stated.

"Then you can call me Hanta. Let's not tell the others yet though" Hanta responded. Izuku nodded as they both cuddled till they fell asleep.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤◇◇◇◇◇♤♤♤♤♤♤

924 words
I hope you enjoyed this part everyone. I don't really know what to say down here sometimes so that's it.
Have a good day/night/afternoon or whatever!
🍡  🎀  𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈  🎀  🍡