Hey

Hey!
It's wonderful to see you once again
to see your smile and hear you call my name
there is so much to say.

Hey!
It isn't accidental that we met
your love is something that I can't forget
so I wander your way.

Hey!
If one of us won't try to dry the tears
tomorrow is the world of yesteryears
let us live for today.

Hey!
Although we played a game of love and lost
I wouldn't change a single dream because
if you loose you must pay.

It's true
I've have so many others loves to share
but I will close my eyes and you'll be there
no matter where I go, you're ev'rywhere Er, Er...

If you
come back to me and see how much I care
I only want to live if you are there
to give your love to me.

Hey!
Don't let me spend another day alone
remember all the happiness we've known
lets relive yesterday.

Hey!
We've known a world of loneliness and pain
we'll never make the same mistakes again
may if only you'll stay.

It's true
I've have so many others loves to share
but I will close my eyes and you'll be there
no matter where I go, you're everywhere Er, Er...

If you
come back to me and see how much I care
I only want to live if you are there
to be with you I'd travel anywhere Er, Er

It's true...

"Ma!'" bati ni Gerald sa ina. Sinalubong niya ito sa airport.

"Hi hijo! How are you?"

"Im fine. Kayo? How was your trip?"

"Nakakapagod. Buti na lang sa first class ako, traveling was somehow peaceful."

Inilayo nito siya at tinitigan.

"Are you slowly killing yourself Gerald? Look at you! Ang payat-payat mo na! Ni hindi mo na yata alam kung paano mag-ahit lalung-lalo na ang matulog!"

"I'm fine Ma, don't worry. Nagiging busy lang sa negosyo."

"Wag mo nga akong paglolokohin, bata ka. Sabi ni JV hindi ka na daw nagpapahinga."

Si JV ang kasama niya sa Frankfurt habang inaayos niya ang mga papeles para sa permanent office niya dito. Ito rin ang katulong niya sa pagpa-finalize ng transfer of ownerships ng shares niya sa GGC at mga kompanyang inilipat na rin niya sa GGC.

Si Fred at Ali ang naiwan sa Pilipinas to continue monitoring what was left of his businesses.

He's residing now in Frankfurt. In fact, he just got his license as a businessman and his permanent residency will be issued afterwards.

Andito rin lang ang iba pa niyang pinaghirapang itayo na kompanya, dito na lang siya maninirahan. He did not want to stay in Australia kung saan iton ang birthplace ng daddy niya. He never liked the place. He went there two weeks after he was discharged from the hospital. He tried to recover pero andun ang alaala ng kanyang ama. At kapag binabalikan niya ang mga yon, babalik na naman siya sa scenario na niloko niya si Don Delfin at sinaktan niya si Asher.

Ayaw na niya. Pagod na siya.

He was not running away pero daig pa nya yata ang nagta-triathlon sa ginagawa niya.

He has mixed emotions after giving up all the things related to the Geronimo's. He felt relieved and at the same time sad for doing so.

He returned to Don Delfin what he thought was rightfully belonging to the old guy. And he gave to Asher all his shares with GGC. It should finally remove all the ties he had with them.

Pero parang ayaw pa rin niyang bumitaw.

Ayaw niyang bumitaw kay Asher.

But he has to.

For his peace of mind.

For their peace of mind.

Sila siguro, masaya na lalo na't by this time, natanggap na ng mga ito ang papeles na ipinadala niya.

Pero siya, heto pa rin, hindi makaalis sa anino ng kasalanan niya.

Gaano na ba siya katagal tumatakbo?

Exactly six months and three days.

He's now just waiting to be summoned by SEC for questioning. He's ready to answer all the allegations and accusations na pwedeng ibato sa kanya ng kampo ni Don Delfin.

"Well, sorry Ma, if I have to work double. You know what happened. I have to give you back those I've taken before."

"Am I asking for it? Hindi naman ah. And it's yours. Though I did not like how you used them, but it's done and over with."

Ang tinutukoy nito ay ang pamana sa kanyang ina na ginamit niya pambili nang shares ng GGC.

"Anyhow, I'm not here to discuss with you business. I'm here to take care of you and make sure you're living."

"I'm coping, Ma, wag kang mag-alaala, though honestly, I don't know til when. Tara na."

At pumunta na sila sa sasakyan.

Akala niya titigilan na siya ng tanong ng kanyang ina dahil pagod ito sa biyahe. Hindi pa pala.

"Eh kumusta naman ang buhay mo dito?"

"Okay naman. Sabi ko nga, coping. I'll get through. Andito na buhay ko, Ma. And I'm sorry if I have to leave you in Manila. Ayaw mo naman kasing sumama sa akin dito."

"At ano naman ang gagawin ko dito? Mabuburo lang ako. Remember the time your father asked us to stay in Australia? Ni hindi ako tumagal dun nang isang buwan, dito pa kaya? As much as I love to be with you, feeling ko mapapaaga ang pagpanaw ko sa mundo kung mananatili ako dito. Gusto ko pang makita ang magiging apo ko sa 'yo."

"Ma, stop saying that, please!"

"Ang alin? Ang maaga kong pagkamatay o ang kagustuhan kong magkapamilya ka?"

"Both," nakakunot niyang tugon habang nagmamaneho at nakatingin sa daan. "You're too young to die and it is impossible for me to get married, at least for now. I have to restore everything first."