Chapter 12

No one POV

Another month went by without the idiotic class suspecting anything. Mari now four and a half months pregnant still didn't start showing, but I guess it was because of her stomach muscles. Being Ladybug really does something. The gala was a week away and the MPS (Mari Protection Squad) went on with their plan. Nino, Nathaniel and Jules kept on with acting. The dresses were done and delivered waiting to go to their owners. Gabriel being the good father he became helped Marinette and Adrien buy an apartment big enough for three people and offered Maribug and internship. Everything seemed peaceful until one day...

Annabell POV

It's been two months and I finally had time to look into the architectural plans of the mansion. For the first look everything seemed fine, but then something alarmed me. Why the hell did Gabriel need fundaments that deep and strong. I mean like what the fuck. I looked up the date of building of this house and then searched google maps on that date. Turns out that earlier in the place of this building was a big cave. It was forbidden to build here, but Uncle somehow got the approval. I guess that money gives you power. (Duh) Then Roaar came out of her house and said: "Whatcha got there Bella?" Just so you know, Master Fu let me keep her.

"Oh it's just some building plans."

"But you seem anxious."

"Yeah, kind of. You see I found some interesting information about this house, could you please check if there is something below this building?"

"I sure can." And with that she phased through the floor and after a few minutes came back panting and quite scared. I gave her some chocolate (don't judge) to calm down and asked:

"Soo, what did you found there?"

"I-It's Nooroo."

"Nooroo?"

"Yes, he's Hawkmoth's kwami."

"That means, Gabriel is Hawkmoth. Adrien will be devastated. But why would Gabe like to make a wish."

"That's the second thing I found. In the cave under the mansion lays your aunt Emily."

"What?! Aunt Emily? I thought she was dead. Heck, everyone thought she was dead."

"In fact she's not dead, remember when I told you the peacock miraculous was broken? She's in a coma, because of it's side effect. But, there is good news."

"There is?"

"Yes, she's in a coma, not dead, you can heal her."

"OMG, I can! You're the best Roaar."

With that I teleported to her glass coffin and opened it.

"I can faintly feel her heartbeat."

I teleported her, but the only change was that her heartbeat became a bit louder.

"The magic is strong, she must have been using it for a long time."  Roaar said, I almost lost hope, but I remembered that the gala is on my birthday.

"It can still work Roaar, the gala is on my birthday."

"What does the gala have to do with this?" She asked confused.

"On my birthday, my magic is the strongest, I will be able to bring her back. And the gala will be the perfect occasion."

Roaar finally caught up and with hope and happiness we went back to my room. I was bursting out from relief, but I decided to make this a surprise. As I was Gabriel's niece I was allowed to bring a plus one. I haven't decided on who it would be, but this would be the perfect way to sneak aunt to the party. Adrien will be so happy. I even had a perfect plan.

A/N How do you like the plot twist? Let me know what you think and don't forget to share the story. There will probably be three more chapters so this book is coming to an end. Btw the song has nothing to do with the story.

Cat Out, QueenBastet