Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry that the chapters are so short. I'll try to make them longer, but I'm not a talented writer soooo yeah. And this is kinda the part where the Lila crap begins.

Annabell POV

The rest of the week went by peacefully, until little Lie-la decided that she needs to start the war between Marinette and the class. I have literally no idea how she found out that Mari's pregnant, but she still did. On Monday as Adrien and I walked into class I heard her say:

"... she literally forced herself onto that man and now she's pregnant. If you don't believe me ask her yourself."

"Who's pregnant?" I asked perfectly knowing the answer, but acting like I don't.

"Marinette, who else?" The whole class gasped. I knew that Marinette would be shocked so pretending to believe Lila I asked Adrien for his phone for a minute and when he gave it to me I shot Mari a text.

Annabell: Mari, when you come to class don't be angry at me. You know I would never tell anyone without your permission. Somehow Lila found out and is telling lies already. Please don't be angry. Bella

Marinette:But why would I be angry.

Annabell:You'll see.

I erased the messages so Adrien wouldn't see them and gave him his phone back. He seemed to be deeply thinking, so while the class was expressing it's disbelief and surprise I asked him what was wrong. He said that if Mari really is pregnant then he's afraid he might be the father. I was shocked, but he continued saying, that of course he knows that Lila is lying about the second part, but he had sex with Marinette on his birthday. Now it was my turn to think. When he asked me what I'm thinking about I said quietly:

"I knew that she is pregnant from the second day of her pregnancy. And if you did that with her than you're definitely the father. She is a week along."

I saw that Adrien is internally panicking and I wanted to say something more but then Marinette walked into the room. The second she came in I heard Alix say:

"How is your pregnancy going Mari-slut?"

Marinette stared at the class in shock for a moment and then ran to the bathroom. Me, Adrien and Chloe stood up and wanting to go after her to go after her, but then Miss Caline came in and wanted to start the lesson. I waited for a bit and asked M. Bustier if I can go to the toilet knowing that Mari will probably be there. As I excpected, she was there crying her eyes out.

"Marinette, are you there? It's me Bella. Let me in please. I really don't wan't you to be akumatized, because of that liar. Please."

The door of one of the stalls opened slightly and a red faced Mari came out with Tikki floating beside her. I hugged her and the next moment Chloe burst in and hugged Marinette too. She was suprised, but said nothing. While Chloe said:

"Marinette, I know you probably won't forgive me for all the bad things I did to you, but that bitch Rossi is taking Sabrina from me too. I want to be your friend. And you know, I've given up on Adrien. I realized, I wanted to keep him close, because I had nobody and so did he. In the end I ended up even further away. Now he has friends and he's happy, so I can let him go."

I was touched. Chloe used to be a bad person, but yet she's giving up on her only true friend for her enemy. Without thinking I hugged Chlo. Marinette just stood there thinking the whole situation over. Luckily Tikki managed to hide. Then I came up with an idea.

"Lila is a Liar Club?"

They agreed with a smile, Mari said that Adrien also needs to be in this club and blushed.

"You're crushing on Adrien?! OMG! I didn't know."

She blushed even more and nodded. The next moment said Adrien came in. We all began shooing him out and all he managed to say was that Ms. Bustier was worried about us. I asked Marinette if she wants to go home, but she said she'll be okay, so we went back to class and I told M. Bustier that Marinette wasn't feeling good, but now she's okay and we sat down.

                                                                 oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

The next day after school Adrien had a photoshoot with Lila. He seemed nervous so I asked what was going on.

"I have a photoshoot with Lila today and I don't want to do it. I don't like her and she gets too personal at moments"

"I'll see what I can do." I replied and just to be sure I went with him to the photoshoot. He really seemed uncomfortable, so I asked Nathalie, who was also attending the shoot:

"Don't you think that he's uncomfotable with her? It's distracting him."

"It's his father's choice, not mine. Miss Rossi is his new muse."

"Hmm, why Lila. There are lot's of other girls that he's comfortable with, for example Chloe, Marinette or even me. Could you schedule me a short meeting with uncle Gabriel, Nathalie? Please?"

"I guess I could. I'll inform you about the time."

"Thanks Nathalie, you're the best." I replied and seeing the small smile on her face I went for a walk for I had an important person to visit. Mari aka Ladybug gave me masters adres, so I'm going to visit him now. I looked at the piece of paper, made a portal to his house and knocked to his apartment's door.

"Come in."  I heard and I opened the door walking in.

"Good afternoon, master."

"And who are you young lady?" He asked so I replied.

"A woman who knows Ladybug's and Chat Noir's true identity." And after saiyng that teleported myself and him. He clearly seemed amused and raised one brow. I wanted to make the visit quick so no one woud now I'm missing so I asked.

"Were there pregnant Ladybugs before? I'm asking because Ladybug is pregnant. I need to know is she safe. Even if I can heal her anytime, I can't bring anybody back to life."  I said and he replied that with Tikki's magic Marinette is entirely safe. That was half of what I needed to know, so I asked one more question.

"Can I tell them who they are already? From what I saw they clearly love each other."

"I think it's time, if Ladybug really is pregnant, then she'll need help from Chat Noir, who I assume is the father." I nodded.

" I have an idea for a reveal, but I need to plan it well." I said and with that I said goodbye and teleported myself home.